𝟎𝟎𝟐

📍 -  𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐠𝐚 , 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐍𝐘𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄'𝐎𝐍𝐀  𝐕𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐒  ( 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐀 ) ' 𝐒  𝐏𝐎𝐕 :

📍 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐠𝐚 , 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐍𝐘
𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄'𝐎𝐍𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐒  ( 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐀 ) ' 𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :

"yeah you can just get me a watermelon arizona" jayda said to me. we were having a girls night at my house. before she came over i went to the corner store to get some snacks.

"alright see you when you get here, stay safe" i responded before we hung up.

i walked into the bodega headed straight towards the drink fridges. i heard a familiar voice in the store but chose to ignore it grabbing myself and jayda's drinks

as i walked over towards the chips the voice seemingly got closer towards me. i turned my head mentally rolling my eyes as they connected with him. ddot. of course.

we havent spoken since the day we met which was over a week ago. ive seen notti and dd around but not ddot. before i could wonder why he spoke taking me out of my thoughts.

"can i have my face back damn" he chuckled to himself.

"relaxe" i rolled my eyes playfully taking my phone out of my pocket to check the text jayda sent me telling me which snacks she wanted.

"yo you gotta phone" he asked pulling a curious but confusing face.

you see this phone in my hand so what you think ..

"nooo" i said sarcastically rolling my eyes

"oh my fault, i wouldve never known cause you never responded to a niggas text" he leaned on the rack that held the chips.

my mind immediately was taken back to the instagram dms he sent me the night we met that i had yet to respond to.

"i swear i was gonna respond i jus-" i started to speak but was cut off.

"nah its cool" he laughed before snatching my phone out of my hand and started to press the screen going into an app.

"nigga what are you doing" i said starting to get irritated. i snatched my phone back and went to the counter to pay not even giving ddot anymore time of the day.

"its gonna be 13.77" the man behind the counter spoke bagging everything.

i nodded as i went to place my phone on the screen to use apple pay. before i could ddot smacked a $20 bill on the counter telling the man to keep the change as he rushed me out the store before i could say anything else.

"i can pay for my own stuff" i said turning to face him after he walked out the store.

"okay but i can pay for your stuff too" he shrugged "where we out too?" he nodded to me.

"i dont know where you out too but im out to my houseee" i smiled sarcastically beginning to walk away.

"if you out to your house then we out to your housee" he smiled back catching up to me placing his arm around me.

"no youre nottt" i smiled back taking his arm away from me running to cross the street. when i made it to the other side of the street i turned around seeing ddot following me.

"boy go home!" i said playfully rolling my eyes.

"i gotta make sure you make it home first ma" he said placing his arm back where they were before.

i slightly blushed but hid it well. i dont think he noticed.

"well my house is close by, ill make it home" i amused to him.

cause boy why is you tryna walk me home i barley know you

he stopped walking and grilled me "girl why is you playing lets go"

i rolled my eyes as we walked down the street. his arm around me felt nice, he also smelled good. he smells expensive. a mixture of nice cologne and weed, his hair was in a ponytail and he had ksubi jeans on with cool grey 11's and a dior hoodie.

"okay bye ddot, thanks for walking me home and buying my stuff" i smiled before he removed his arm.

"anytime ma" he smiled back showcasing his pearly white teeth.

i blushed at the nickname as he walked off.

"oh and pay attention to ya phone" he said before trailing off down the block.

wth is he talking about.

*3 hours later*

"nana your phone going off" jayda spoke to me from my couch she was sprawled out on.

"oh can you see who it is" i responded from the kitchen as i iced the cupcakes we just made.

i watched as she grabbed my phone and her face lit up with amusement.

"okay sis let me find outt" she laughed standing up from the couch bringing me my phone.

girl what you talking about ..

i toke my phone out her hands seeing an unfamiliar contact. i took a look at it seeing this message on my screen.

ddot 👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽.
hey beautiful, wyd?

"oh nah this nigga is weirdd" i laughed opening the message to respond to it.

ddot 👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽.

hey beautiful, wyd?

whosss thissss ? 😂

🤨, yk who this is spfwm.

🙄, how your contact get in my phone weirdo

dw about it 🤣🤣🤣.

well im worried so answer my question .

chillat with attitude before i fix it.

you texted me so dont start.

aight bet.

i smiled at my phone before i placed it down to continue icing these cupcakes. this nigga crazyyy.

——————————————————————