𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 🥀

He pushed me aside by my waist and opened the door. "Get in and be quiet." he said, avoiding my gaze. This time I obeyed him and got in. I buckled my seatbelt and looked up at him because he didn't shut the door. "You haven't been daddy's good girl tonight." He held the top of the car door and leaned in so that his face was almost touching mine. "Maybe I'll have to fuck the brattiness out of you." he whispered against my skin.

I felt the hairs on my neck stand up as shivers ran down to my core. He brushed his nose against my cheekbone before moving away and slamming the door shut. My eyes stayed glued to my hands in my lap as he got in and turned on the engine. I wanted to ask him questions. Mostly about what had just happened and who Mr Jeon was. "Wh-"

"I told you to be quiet." he cut me off. I instantly pressed my lips together. Don't do it. Don't ask him "Why did you lie to me? It's not like I was going to tell the world that you're a mafia leader." I blurted out. I cringed at the silence he gave me. "I never lied to you." he finally spoke.

I glanced up at his face and tilted my head. "I do work in an office." he said taking his eyes off the road for a split second to look at me. "You just never asked what I do in my office.

"And what do you do?" I questioned. His tongue darted out to lick his bottom lip before smirking. Then he suddenly swerved the car making my eyes widen. "W-what are you doing?" I asked because we were now going in the opposite direction. I watched as we passed the same houses again until he turned into a road I've never seen before. It was so quiet. Looked abandoned. My questions were answered when this huge building came into our view. It looked as if it had ten floors, maybe even more. "Is this where you work?" I questioned as he passed the insanely huge parking lot.

Enormous doors suddenly folded up allowing us to pass. Damn, just how rich was this man? I glanced down at his hands as he caressed the steering wheel with his fingers. "Rai." he called gaining my attention. He pulled out the keys and unbuckled my seatbelt. "Why did you bring me here?" I asked him."You wanted to see who I am." he said opening his door. As I got out, he walked up to me and buttoned up his blazer on me. "I'm still cold." I admitted. "It's warm inside." he says and grabs my hand.

I follow him quietly and take in the interior of the building. "Why is it empty?" I asked. "I prefer to be alone when I work. My employees are positioned in another building of mine." he replied.

We paused in front of an elevator with transparent doors. "Want to see my office?" he asked with a raised brow. I smiled in excitement and nodded. The doors opened and I was first to walk in. "Even the inside is pretty." I said, examining the golden rim of the doors. My face was then grabbed and pulled away from the doors. "Did you feel anything when he kissed you?" he suddenly asked me. His fingers pressed harder against my cheeks causing my lips to pout. "Answer my question, Rai," he said, impatiently.

His brows were furrowed and his jaw was tight as he stared down at me with hooded eyes. I wanted to stare into these eyes whilst being fucked senseless.

I shook my head and the doors opened, he released my face. Ouch. I heard him curse under his breath before grabbing my hand again."What does your business do?" I questioned trying to break the silence. "Think of it as the boss of little companies, hm? If they do something wrong to me, I'll take away everything they own." he said, and pulled out a key from his pocket. He unlocked it, pushed the door open and gently pushed me in.

The office was the best part. There was a long, glass table in the middle with only one chair by it's side, and on the left were bed like, faux fur, bean bags. They were dark red so it matched the white walls which complimented the black ceiling. "I thought you'd like the view." he said walking up to me.

I felt his body warmth against my back as he pressed his chest against me. "Do you like it, Rai?" he whispered deeply into my ear. I slowly nodded. Behind his royal chair was an enormous window instead of a wall. "It's probably prettier in daylight." I said turning around. I glanced up at him and tilted my head. "Get on your knees."

"What?" He stepped forward pushing me back with his chest. "I said, get on your knees." His eyes darkened as they watched over me. Without saying anything, I knelt in front of him and lowered my head. He then stepped away and walked past me. I stayed on the ground not knowing what he wanted or where he had gone.

I flinched slightly when a cold piece of material was wrapped around my eyes. I felt him tie and tighten it at the back of my head. Now everything was dark. "Stand up." he ordered. His hand wrapped around my waist and helped me up. I wasn't sure where we were going but he began walking with his arm still around my waist. We stopped and he released me. "Do you think you deserve what I'm going to do to you?" he asked before I heard the door close.

I licked my lips and shook my head. "Did you count when I asked you to?" he questioned. I felt his cold fingers brush against my breast as he began to unbutton the blazer he had given me. "N-no, sir." My bottom lip was suddenly taken between his teeth as he bit down on it before kissing me, but as soon as I responded to it, he pulled away. His hands ran down to my ass where he roughly gripped my sensitive skin. "I want to hurt you." he said pushing me into his hardness.

I moaned softly at the feeling of him being pressed between my legs. His breathing became heavy as he tightened his grip on me."Why?" I whispered pressing my hips against his. "Because I get aroused when you scream." His breathing was heavy as he lowered his parted lips, I could feel the wetness of his inner lip rub against my ear. "Do what you want." I said moving my head so his lips could touch mine. I succeeded but it wasn't enough.

He moved away. "What I want?" he laughed deeply. "Unbutton my shirt." I raised my hands and placed them on his chest before moving them up where I gripped his tie. It was just an excuse to touch him, but I didn't care. Tugging at the tie, I unfolded it and pulled it from one end. He took it from my hands and I reached for his buttons. Once his shirt was open, I ran my hands up his warm body, feeling his muscles flex under my touch.

The shirt dropped from his shoulders and I was about stop there but he grabbed my hand. "Undress me." he said bringing my hand to his groin. He tightened his hold around my wrist when I pressed my hand over his bulge. "Here?" I whispered cupping my hand around him. He groaned in response.I felt for his belt and unbuckled it before pulling it from his waist. "Are you teasing me?" he asked. He suddenly grabbed a chunk of my hair and forcefully tilted my head. "Answer my question, Rai." he demanded.

I gulped and slowly nodded. He scoffed and pushed me back making the back of my knees hit something soft. A bed? Did he have a room in his office? "Get on the bed and show me your ass, Rai." he whispered running the tip of his finger against my covered nipple. I shivered at his touch and slowly bent down on the bed behind me. "Taehyung, I don't want t-"

His hand pushed my back down whilst his other separated my thighs. "You don't what, baby?" he hummed, running his hand between my inner thighs."Please don't hurt me." I whimpered.

I clenched the sheets when I felt him place a wet kiss on my lower back. "You see, sweetheart, you said I could do whatever I wanted with you." he moved away and landed a hard smack to my ass. I gasped in pain and bit my lip to hold back my cry. "Which means I have your permission."

"Two." he called out before laying another rough slap to my left cheek. This time I couldn't hold back my cry. "Not that I needed it." He grunted.