¹

" you are even crazy as your friend, Lando Norris himself. "

- Eleanor Wiggels to Max Fewtrell.

𓂃⊹ ִֶָ⋆· *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・𓂃⊹ ִֶָ⋆·

Eleanor' pov

"Goodmorning miss Wiggels!" another human says to me when I cross him with my bike.

"Goodmorning for you too mister!" I reply fast and loud back so he can hear me loud and clear.

Oh, you don't know who i'm yet.

Well i'm Eleanor, Eleanor Wiggels. I'm 22 years young and I live in a little village calls Wrington so everybody knows me because I was long time the neighbor of Max Fewtrell, the best friend of Formula 1 driver Lando Norris.

I'm still a student at this moment and I want to be work later in a flower boutique so I go now to different places to work temporary as an intern.

When I arrive 3 minutes later at our local shop I go directly to the checkout cause my father always order the newspaper and every month also his magazine.

"Ah miss Wiggels, you come for your dad right?"

"You know it." I laugh back and he gives me the newspaper, the magazine and something else.

"I don't think this is for me." I say to him when I take a look to the very big magazine about formula 1, formula 2 and formula 3 special about spa francorchamps.

"Well your father want to thank you with this magazine after all those years and for sure since your mother."

"But this cost so much money." I reply back when I take another look at it.

"I know miss but he gives me the order to not let you go without the magazine." the men after the checkout replies with me with a smile.

"My dad is really something else to bought this for me, I thought he would only give money to the hospital for helping my mother." I say back with a sigh.

Look, let's get right into the point. My mom is coma for years already because a very big car accident 4 years ago and since that day my dad only drove once in a car, meanwhile I drive every week 3 times with a car to the hospital in Bristol to go visit her, give her flowers and read loud my letters I write special for her and once in a week my father joins me too, even it's incredible hard for him.

"I'm sorry again miss."

"It’s okay, we still have hope for everything and that she will be awake one day. We will never lose hope."

"Your family is the most strong family I will ever meet."

"You can also be strong, as long you believe in it."

"I keep this words in my brain miss, have a nice day."

"You too mister." I reply back when I put everything in my bag and leave the shop with a big smile on my face.

Right before I take my bike again to ride back again to my house, I hear a very familiar voice and when I turn around I see Max standing right before me and Ria next to him

"Hey girl, how are you doing?" he asks to me with a big smile on his face when he sees I hold the special magazine in my arms.

"I'm doing good thanks, how are you both?" I ask back to them but i'm surprised to see them here.

"Everything good with us 2 for sure, it's been ages ago since we met each other!, how is your father doing?" is Ria her answer.

"Everything okay with my father, it's going beter and beter since the last time we spoke to each other."

"I'm glad he is doing beter and yeah it's been like 6 months ago since we saw each other for the last time."

"Yeah for the full family too, let's hope it's doesn't go down again soon."

"Yeah I deff can image, but anyway since when did you support finally our hero Lando?" Ria jokes when she also sees my magazine.

"You can dream it girl." I reply sarcastic back and Ria needs to laugh.

"No my father gave it to me cause he want to thanks me for everything." I reply with a big smile on my face and they both "awwww" it.

"You abso deserve it, you do a lot for your family every day."

"Awww thanks a lot Max, you're both the sweetest, I miss you both so much!"

"Well, we can do our drink again like years ago." Max replies with a smile on his face.

"God I wished I could but it's tradional pizza night tonight." I reply with a sad face.

"Your father deff make the best ones on earth!" Ria says and she abso don't lie about it.

"But on the other hand, he always likes a lot of people eating his pizza." I say not much later and I see Max and Ria both smiling big again.

"So we can come?"

"I mean why not?, I can call my dad about it but i'm sure he will happy to see you both again too!"

"Girl, you make the most happy person alive now."

"I know, I know hahaha, with how many people are you coming tonight?"

"We can invite the full crew?"

"You sure Max?, that's a crazy idea mate." Ria says back with a laugh but I see Max is really serious about it.

"Even I don't know Lando good, you are even crazy as your friend, Lando Norris himself."

"Oh shut up or you can forget your tradional pizza night with your amazing friends."

"Haha, funny Max."

"Damn girl we are sarcastic today."

"You know me Maxie, born to give you sarcastic replies."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hey everybody and welcome to my first official part of my Ollie Bearman fanfiction book! I hope you all enjoy it and have fun when you read it :) I will try to upload also still parts in my Sebastian Montoya so don't worry about it :)

Thanks a lot already for reading this <3