⁴⁹

"To friendship, that's what we cheer on today!"
- Lando Norris

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Eleanor's pov

"It looks so cute here!" I say when I look around and I smell some good food.

"Yeah, good choose Daniel." Lando replies with a big smile when we sit on our table and I sit next to Max, in front of Ollie and Max sits next to Daniel and meanwhile Lando sits at the head of the table.

"Haha thanks mate!" Daniel replies back with a very big smile and some seconds later we have a female young waiter that gives us the menu and I see it's very big.

"Big choose huh?, I know." Max says with a little laugh when he sees I still struggle a lot.

"Tell me about it, it all looks so good." I laugh back.

"I'm happy we finally are back too, it's been to long ago." Lando says back after we all found what we want to eat as our main dish and our drinks.

"We are very happy we said yes to this, even our little stupid moment, we are both very happy we fixed it and we still can be friends after all." Ollie replies with a big smile on his face and he is totally right about it.

"Look, i'm sorry again what happend that weekend is spa, I didn't realised how happy and amazing you both are together as a couple and i'm very glad you guys said yes to each other." Lando replies and he looks down to the ground in shame, but fast I give him a little touch on his shoulder.

"It's okay Lando, it's the past now and we fixed it you know. It means a lot for us that you excused yourself like so many times already." I say right into his eyes with a little smile on his face and i'm happy to see him smile a little bit back right before the female waiter orders our food and drinks.

"Okay, I will be back soon." she says when she takes the menu and leave our table to help the table next to us.

"How did you found this restaurant by the way Daniel, it's so little and local here?" I ask to Daniel with a big smile.

"My friend Scott found this place ever when he needed to hide from the rain and he was funny enough also pretty hungry so he tried it here and went absolute in love with the food and local people."

"I can image he felt in love with it, it's beautiful out her and the local persons are really friendly." Lando replies again with a big smile before our drinks comes on the table and I really like my moctail.

" Lando replies again with a big smile before our drinks comes on the table and I really like my moctail