"for the best hugger on earth, Eleanor. Btw if I win I would like to look with you together to a movie soon IF I win the sprint race here.

Love,

Ollie."

- Ollie Bearman to Eleanor Wiggels.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Ollie's pov

When I start walking to the paddock, I see 2 fans waiting for somebody and when we come closer, I see already a pic of myself hugging somebody close on the fan her flag so I guess she is coming for me.

"Hello Ollie." the youngest one says to us and I show my smile and say hey back and when I turn to the other girl I see she looks nervous to me.

"Hi Ollie, I'm Eleanor from the UK and i'm a big fan of you." she says and she still holds her flag and when I read the text "there is only one BEAR I want to hug and that's Ollie BEARman." I need to laugh a little bit.

"You have an amazing flag Eleanor." I say back with a big smile, even the biggest one ever and she looks very shy to the ground.

"Thank you Ollie, that means a lot, I hope you love the joke on it." she replies when she looks up again right into my eyes and I need to smile again because she has very beautiful eyes.

"Well I deff love it, so you would like to hug me?" I ask shy back and she nods soft back, put her flag away and wait until I hug her.

"I deff don't say no to such a big fan of me, so come here." I reply and I come closer to her, put safety my arms a little bit around her waist and give her a soft hug like I would hug somebody from my team.

When we hug each other I feel she is really somebody too that gives a lot of hug, cause it's one of the best hugs I ever gave somebody and I also feel she is shy but also feel comfortable about, just like me so I need to smile a little bit soft about that feeling.

"You are a very good hugger Ollie." she says shy when we let each other go and I see she enjoys our little contact with each other.

"You are also a very good one." I answer to her with a big soft smile on my face.

"Thank you Ollie, I bought also some sweet for you and your full team and I add also an important letter in my package for you and the team cause you mean a lot for me." Eleanor says when she gives me a little package and she is the first fan that did this for me so i'm very happy with it.

"Awww that's incredible sweet from you, thanks a lot for your support!" I say back with a smile and I take her package and put it to the ground next to me.

"Would you like to take a picture with me?" I ask shy to her and she nods shy back and for sure when she comes close to me again and we smile both very soft on the picture and Eleanor's friend takes also a picture when we just look shy in each other eyes and I can't wait to see the result of it.

"Before you can go, can you maybe write something on my ear protector for this weekend?" she asks to me when she has it in her hands.

"Of course, would you like only my signature or can I add a little text too?"

"Oh whatever you want, i'm already happy I met and hug you." she replies with a smile and I really feel this is a very normally fan and I want to get to know her better after this races.

"Okay how long do I have?" I joke to Paul, my enigeer.

"Take your time men, we still have enough time." he replies back and i'm happy he says that even I know he has a lot the feeling the fans are incredible close to me and he knows I don't feel very comfortable then.

"Oki, you are warned Eleanor." I say back with a little laugh and I hear her giggle too.

When I take her gold marker and write "for the best hugger on earth, Eleanor. Btw if I win I would like to look with you together to a movie soon IF I win the sprint race here.

Love,

Ollie."

"Guess I need to add my signature at the other side of your protector." I say nervous but I already feel brave enough that I write the last part on it.

"Hihi it's okay Ollie." she replies with a giggle and I add my signature with a heart to the other side.

"Here you go Eleanor." I say when I give it back to her and when we look again into each other we just stand there and both do or say nothing until Paul says it's time for me to really go.

"It was fun to met you Eleanor, can I just take a fast a picture of you with your flag and add it on my Instagram?" I ask fast and Eleanor agrees fast with my idea.

"Yeah of course no problem!, my name on Instagram is @ journalofeleanor." she says before I take the picture, mention her name in it and posted it on my Instagram story.

"Okay I added it on my India story and I will send you the orginal pictures!"

"I will send the ones too I took." Paul continues and I see Eleanor is very happy he took also some pictures.

"No problem Paul, take your time to send it, it's more important you guys focus for the race now." she replies with a smile.

"We will absolutely win for you today Eleanor." I say soft and shy to her.

"Hihi that would deff be welcome." she replies right before Paul and I are walking now official to the paddock.

"Don't worry about it, if he wants it, he will do it." Paul says with a laugh.

"Okay thank you again Ollie!" she says right befor we have some meters between us.

"No problem at all!" I say back when I turn fast again around to smile again to her and I really realise now:

Ollie, this was the best meeting ever with a fan!