4. Geralt

Tyrion was finally breaking it off with Shae. Bronn came in to escort Shae to a ship that would lead her to pentose.

'You will have a comfortable life in pentose.' Tyrion told her as shae sobbed 'Bronn will escort you to your ship.' Bronn moved to help her up but she slapped him in the face, storming out of the room Bronn looked Tyrion before following after his whore. Geralt smirked at her as she stormed past. Bronn stared at him a moment before focusing on the task at hand.

"Little man." Geralt hissed and Tyrion sucked in a pained breath.
"Yes?" Tyrion stared up him confused.
"Where are the martells?"

"Who are you?"

"Oceana is my sister." Geralt told him not really giving him an answer.

"Of course... down the hall-' Tyrion pointed a finger. 'Last two on the left."

"Great." Geralt walked with confidence and purpose but stopped short. A beautifully broken woman caught his attention. Cersei spun around and stared at him she was ready to tell him to get out but her stopped herself.

"Who are you?"

"Geralt." He answered simply.

"What are you doing here?" Cersei whimpered as Geralt got closer he closed the door and Cersei should have been scared but she looked him up and down. "Targaryen?" she questioned. "Long lost Targaryen trying to steal the crown?"

"Side effect." Geralt countered touching the end of his white hair. Due to both Geralt's brilliant success in training, Geralt was selected for additional mutation experiments. He was the only witcher to have survived these experiments, his stark white hair being a side effect of these additional mutations. He also spent time training with Mother Nenneke at the Temple of Melitele in Ellander.

It was a common belief, even among witchers themselves, that they have no capacity for emotion. This may be debatable, and rather relative, considering the rigors of their training and the dangers they face on a day-to-day basis. Perhaps they have simply never had the time or exposure to society to develop or recognize the reactions to mundane experiences that most take for granted. It may also be explained that a combination of their hard training, genetic modifications, and seclusion from society that may encourage blunted emotional expressions, as Geralt and Oceana both exhibit emotional heights concerning love, joy, fear, anger, lust, and sympathy among various others. Lust was strong, especially when they had a target in sight.

"Side effect?"

"You want me to fuck you." He said it as a statement not a question and Cersei stared at him, watched him as he dropped his weapons down.

"You don't know my name." Cersei remarked.

"I don't need to." Geralt assured her, he wasted no time, rushing back, pressing into her, taking her by the mouth. Geralt bent down just enough to run his fingers underneath the edge of her dress, hiking it up so he could wrap her thighs around his waist. Lifting her with ease, he cupped her ass as she moaned into his mouth again.

Cersei thought she might be losing her mind but it had been a while since she had a real man. Jaime was back with one hand and her cousin was a sorry excuse for a man. But this Geralt. He was a man, he took what he wanted and she liked the feral look in his eyes as he claimed her.

Her thighs tightened around him, her hands running through his hair as Geralt carried her to the edge of my bed, laying her down and standing over her. She's looking up at him, hunger in her eyes. Geralt was consumed by want. He knelt at the foot of my bed, softly kissing the insides of her knees, spreading her legs a little wider. He pushed the dress higher, kissing a trail over her thighs

Then he placed a kiss on top of her panties. She grips the bed sheets as her breathing gets faster and harder. Geralt could feel her body resisting the urge to arch toward him, to invite more touch. He propped himself up enough to look into her eyes, darkened and swirling. His thumbs hooked into the edge of her lace panties, and he slid them down until they fall to the floor. His hands cupped her ass as he gazed down at her sensitive flesh. And he was fucking salivating, catching up with his sister could wait until later.

He lower and licked the center of her slowly, then blew. She arched and moaned. Geralt licked again, swirling his tongue in circles until he could feel her legs start to shake. Then he pulled away and blew against her skin again. She moaned louder. She moves her hand back to the sheets, gripping them tighter. Geralt licked again then suck on her clit, lapping his tongue against her over and over, her back arching, legs wobbling. Cersei pressed herself into his mouth, a plea for more.

"Geralt, please," she begged.

"What?" He asked a mischievous smirk on his lip, blowing against her again.

'I want you," she said, reaching down for him.

"What do you want?' Geralt asked nipping at her sensitive flesh.

"I want you inside me. I want all of you," she said immediately.

Licking the taste of her from his lips, Geralt stood and started to unbuckle his pants. She sat up and undid the side of her dress, pulling the sleeves down, exposing her tits. Perfection. Cersei threw her dress to the floor as the moonlight filtered in from the window, illuminating her porcelain flesh.

Cersei didn't know it was possible to look so angelic and devilish at the same time as he plunged into her.

+

"I have been unable to think of anything else since you stepped foot in the capital," margaery told her. "imagining the feel of your body against mine. I am in torment, Oceana." Margaery informed her. 

Oceana traced her fingers up the insides of her thighs, feather-light, and she reveled in the small gasp she made, the way her body arches up under even this barest touch. Margaery didn't remember the last time a man had touched her like this, perhaps women knew best. The way Oceana looked at her like she was perfect, like she was everything anyone could ever want. It made her heart pound with a need that shot straight to her cunt. Oceana leaned in lips just barely grazed her when there was a knock at the door a groan of distaste grumbled in Margaery's throat.

'I could go.' Oceana said but made no notion to get up.

'I wish you wouldn't though.' Margaery admitted and Oceana kissed her again before heading to the door.

' Margaery admitted and Oceana kissed her again before heading to the door

Geralt 😍