Damn that boi flying-

"Freak," Someone whispered on the subway. "Monster, keep the kids close."

Don't let them get to you.

They just don't understand.

(And they never will)

Ranboo sighed, and leaned their head against the window.

They knew hybrids weren't very common nowadays. Much less hybrids with not a speck of human in them. But that was what Ranboo was, a hybrid.

And when people heard that, people visibly flinched.

And that hurt.

They fumbled with their bag, trying to find the book they had brought with them. Not there memory book. That one was in their pocket. No, they were looking for the Naruto comic book. Where was it?

The subway stopped for a moment, and some people got off, some people got on.

Like always.

They sighed when they realized they forgot the comic book at home, and they leaned back, frowning.

There was atleast another two hours until they got to the apartment they called home, and they only had a old bag, and their dead phone.

Wonderful.

Just when the doors to the subway opened, a loud voice echoed through the small area.

"Hold the fuck up! God, Tubbo help me keep the door open!" Ranboo startled, watching as a tall blonde boy tried to hold the doors open.

Another boy, who had brown hair, sighed and tried to push the door open, but it was clear not even the two boys combined could keep the door open.

Ranboo murmured under their breath, and watched as the boys gave up. They leaned back, and looked out the window.

The subway started moving, and the two teens outside started running after it.

Wait what?

The brown haired boy was carrying the blonde haired boy, and they were running towards Ranboo's open subway window.

W h a ?

Brown haired boy then threw his blonde companion, and Ranboo yelped when suddenly they had a armful of tall blonde teenager, who punched them before falling onto the ground.

Ow.

Brown haired boy then leapt through the window, doing a cart wheel in midair and everything. Brown haired boy then dramatically landed on his knees with one fist held to his and the other punching the ground in front of him.

Then Brown haired boy stood up, and extended his arm for Ranboo to shake it.

"Tuberculosis Underscore, Call me Tubbo. Oh and thanks for keeping your window opened." Tubbo said.

Ranboo gaped like a fish.

To be fair you don't often have teenagers catapulting into your boring subway window.

"U-Uhm, I'm Ranboo." They stuttered. Tubbo nodded, looking pleased.

"HOLY, SHIT, THAT, WORKKKEDDDD!" The blonde on the ground screamed, and Ranboo watched as he jumped to his feet. "THANKS FOR THE WINDOW RANBOOB!"

Again, whattheactualfreakingheck-

"It's R-Ranboo?" Ranboo mumbled. The blonde nodded. "Ranboob." Ranboo shook his head and sighed. The blonde nodded.

"Well Ranboo, I'm Big Man Wife Haver Tommy Danger Kraken Innit Underscore."

Tubbo whacked Big Man Wife Haver Tommy Danger Kraken Innit Underscore on the head.

Big Man Wife Haver Tommy Danger Kraken Innit Underscore yelped, and stared at Tubbo remorsefully.

"Ugh, fine. Call me Tommy." Tommy said.

Ranboo nodded. Tommy and Tubbo sat down next to them, and Ranboo was confused. Why are they sitting next to me? They wondered.

They looked at the two boys.

Wait, they were hybrids too?

Tubbo looked like some sort of goat or deer hybrid, with little horns and a tiny deer like tail. Tubbo had blue eyes and a scar across his face, rendering one eye blind. They wondered what had happened.

Tommy had red dragon horns, and a red dragon tail. Like a Chinese dragon hybrid? If the lack of wings were anything to go by. Tommy had light blue eyes.

Huh. Okay. Maybe that's why they were sitting next to Ranboo.

Or maybe they just tended to sit by people they jumped into.

Why had they leapt through the window anyway?

Meh.

They took their memory book out to write about this strange interaction.

On the subway today. Boring as hell. Met 2 people called Tubbo (Brown hair) and Tommy (Blonde hair) Tubbo is nice, and Tommy is loud. Tubbo threw Tommy through my window and jumped through the window after him.

"Whatcha' doing, big man?" Tubbo asked, looked around Ranboo's shoulder.

Would he judge?

Probably.

Would he be angry if Ranboo didn't tell him?

Definitely.

"I-Its my memory book, S-sometime I uh, Sometimes I forget stuff so I write it down." Ranboo stuttered. Tubbo nodded, and looked out the window before looking at Ranboo again.

"Big man, do you like bees?" Tubbo said solemnly.

Ranboo shrugged. "They're nice enough." They said.

Tubbo nodded solemnly.

"Oi! Stop extroverting without me, Tubbo! Ranboo, why are you a tall bitch?"

Ranboo shrugged again.

Why were they being attacked by two British boys?

No. Idea.

Literally none.

So they spent the remainder of the two hours with Tommy and Tubbo, who made a conspicuous amount of dick jokes.

They were about to get off when Tubbo stopped them.

"Give us a call sometime big man, you're intresting and cool." Tubbo then shoved a paper into Tommy's hands, before grinning and grabbing Tommy.

And Ranboo was left standing in the rain with their umbrella, holding a wrinkled paper. They watched as the two sprinted down a hallway, laughing.

They looked at the paper.

69*-***-***

-Tubbo

Well.

When they got back to their apartment, Where Jjjjjjjjeffrey and Enderchest meowed insistently for some kibble, they gave the cats some food absent-mindedly.

The looked at the paper again.

"Give us a call sometime big man, your intresting and cool."

Well.

They stared at the paper before tucking it like a bookmark in their memory book.

Tommy.

Tubbo.

Little did they know this interaction would change their life as they knew it. Forever.