Why are you even here?

When Ranboo got back from work, they were surprised that their apartment wasn't in ruin. That was pleasant. And the dishes had been washed, which was nice. They wouldn't have to get the yellow rubber gloves and wash the dishes like that. The gloves were weird. Rubbery. Slippery. And Ranboo did not like them. End of story.

Tommy was eating all their mocha ice cream, and they mentally scolded themself for not putting the ice cream somewhere where the dragon hybrid would not have gotten it.

Tubbo was dismantling his microwave.

"That's my microwave, Tubbo." Ranboo said, placing their keys in their desk drawer. "What are you doing with my microwave."

"Making Tommy a phone 'cause he won't stop using mine." Tubbo said, not looking up from whatever he was doing to Ranboo's microwave.

"Oi, fuck you bitch. Not my fault you have games on your phone. Hey Ranboob, what's the wifi password? And what is your network name?" Tommy shoved another ice cream ball in his mouth, the last strawberry one, and Ranboo sighed.

"It's uh, 'Pretty Fly For A WiFi,' and the passwords 1269Ran."

Tommy nodded, and some music played faintly from the phone moments later.

Ranboo sighed.

"Why are you guys even here?" They asked. Tubbo froze, hands going still over the microwave. Tommy flinched, and shoved the phone in his pocket. The music stopped playing.

"I-" Tubbo started. Ranboo held their hands up, signaling for him to be quiet for a second.

"Like, I kinda just met you guys, and now you're just like... in my apartment. Dismantling my microwaves. like you can probably stay, I guess. But I would like to know if you're like, uhm, axe murderers or something."

Tubbo sighed.

"We're not axe murderers, but we may or may not have ran away from one."

Ranboo just stood there, shocked.

•Tommy Pov• (Flashback.)

"TUBBO! MOVE! COME ON! GO!!" He shouted. The short ram boy scrambled at the wall, gritting his teeth. Fuck.

"I can't...get up...go." Tubbo refused to take one of his hands off of one of his eyes, which had a smoking wound on it.

"Tubbo, I'm not leaving you. Come on! Grab my hand!"

There was a clash behind Tubbo. An angry yell.

Tommy growled, and jumped down from the wall.

Tubbo stared at him, and let out a shocked, sad laugh.

"You're stupid. Now we're both dead." Tubbo sighed, and looked at Tommy.

"Not yet we aren't." Tommy grabbed Tubbo, and stared up at the fence.

He knew his powers weren't properly developed. He knew he didn't have much chance of getting barely two feet above the ground.

But he still jumped up carrying Tubbo who latched onto him like a lifeline, willing his body to go weightless and the wind to gently carry him.

And it worked.

His head was pounding, everything hurt, even his EYES, like what the fuck, but it was working.

And then he collapsed, just over the wall.

Tubbo scrambled up, and using his extraordinary strength, pulled Tommy up.

Tommy gasped, coughing up a bit of blood. He couldn't hear what Tubbo was saying, but some part of him rendered the glass bottle smashing across the wall.