THE MAN AND THE TALKING DOG15

Continued from 1 week earlier

Old man Frankie's heart skip a beat and for a moment he felt like he was about to catch stroke.

"This is too much for and old man like me to carry," He said,stressing out like never before.He backs away slowly and sat on a bag of sawdust near by.

No wander, he was worried why the old voice sounds so familiar.

"Grandpa?" He asked with confusion.
"How is this possible?"

"The villagers say such terrible things about you.You disappeared for many years and no one know where you went," Frankie continues.

"All the villagers said is that they had to keep a funeral for you, mother had to beg Grandma to help.I can't believe this," He said again, wiping sweat from his brows.

Then it hit.He was the talking dog the story was created after.His grand father.

"Oh my boy, I know better than any one.The rumor that are told about me.I did go abroad for many years,and I did spend all my wife's money.I met a young woman but she died shortly after birth, the child was burned by fire years ago.I return back but your grandmother never forgives me."

He was a cheater to his wife.He had betrayed her trust and so he paid the consequences.

It burn Frankie mind that he had a living breathing relative before but now he was dead.

"You have to help me, but you must not trust that witch.She isn't good," Said the dog and off it took across the farm.

"Frankie!" Lucill calls from inside.She push her head outside and saw him looking weak as a new born goat.

"Are you okay?"She asked." You haven't seen anything strange have you?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Trying to break it down to the part where the wind started howling.

Hope you enjoy the read,I'm just doing this book to exercise my mind.