Chapter 23

Delilah;

6 months after divorce;

I sat in the restaurant we use to go to by myself and ate a salad. It was delicious, but my mood made it taste like shit. Why am I in a shitty mood you ask? I look up at the flat screen mounted to the wall and there is his face with his new girl friend smiling on the red carpet. You know he never took me to a red carpet premiere for anything, no beach dates, no boat days, no golfing in the sunset, no friends outing, no parents meet up. I wondered if I was more of a mistress more than a wife back then.

I knew no one approved of us and our relationship. No one liked me of course the only accepting ones was his bandmates. They really love and cared for me as a sister. Hobi notice what I was looking at and called over a waiter. He had him turn it off and I breathed a sigh of relief. I didn't understand why it felt hard to breath some days and while others I felt like shoving a knife through a TV screen.

"Unnie you okay?" Hobi said with a smile.

"You know your older than me and don't have to call me that?" I said with a slight smile.

"I know but it makes you happy and you have matured so much, I know this whole thing has been hard on you and I know Taehyung has changed, but that doesn't change the fact you are our friend," he said as he reached for my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"Thank you Hobi I needed this day outside of my house, it was becoming unbearable in the silence,"

I stabbed my fork into a tomato and chicken and ate it. The tomato seem sweeter once my emotions were under control. Hobi offered to pay for me a better meal but I was reluctant to it and just wanted to eat a bit healthier. He was eating a lobster, steak, loaded mash potatoes, with broccoli. He said that he wanted to be more experienced in American cuisine. I frankly think it's bullshit. American cuisine is fattening in it's self but who was I to tell him what he can and can't eat.

We finished up our food and took at walk around the town. The whole night I couldn't think of anything else just the pain and the numbness that mixed in to each other and how I couldn't figure out how to feel about the cheating, lies, and the divorce. It has been six months and yet I felt suffocating under my own thoughts produced from my mind. I wanted to let things go. I wanted to be free of it all but I couldn't. I was branded as his crazy ex with violent tendency and he was his beloved self. The one who didn't lie, the one his fans adored, the one that everyone one wanted to be or be around.

"It won't last like this forever," Hobi said as he put his jacket over me. I hadn't even realized when the weather changed or that it became cold. I nodded in response. He always been such a good friend. He was the first to even put forth the most money for Taehyung and mine wedding when we could afford it but he said it was a gift.

"So how is the baby?" I asked him as I adjusted the black jacket on me.

"Mickey is doing great, he is slow as ever though," he said.

I smiled I missed taking care of Mickey. He is the sweetest but laziest dog ever. He made house sitting for Hobi on the weekends easy.  "Well bring him by some time," I said.

"I will," he chuckled.

I wanted to bring up the reasoning  for Hobi not getting married, but I didn't wanna stab at a old wound that hadn't healed. His first girlfriend cheated on him and the ones after just used his kindness for their advantage. I still won't forgive that bitch in the red bottom stilettos who ran off with his car and some of his money into another man's arm. We never speak of her because it just upsets me more than him. He laughs it off now and seems in a happier place became he is making more money from this dance studio and of course music.

"I know what your thinking and don't think it, I am good," he said with his famous heart smile.

"I am not," I lied.

He knew me too well, he showed me my shaking hand. "Either this is from the cold or your mad," he said. I rolled my eyes and snatched my hand away. "Let's just go back to my place I have something for you," he said as we approached the parking deck where he parked his car.

"An Audi rs6 in blue?" I asked as I eyed the beauty.

"Yes, fresh off the lot, you know me and collecting old cars sometimes," he said as press the unlock button on his keys.

"Old? Honey this is anything but old," I said as he open the door for me and I slid in.

"I am glad you like it," he said before closing the door.

We drove to a house in ilsan-gu. I was surprised when we arrived there. It was Namjoon's hometown. He wasn't born there but he grew up there since he was five that is where I met him. I moved from America to Ilsan-gu and even thought we never talked until he started to grow interest in English and me in Korean we knew we were going to be best friends.

We sat in his apartment sipping on wine and laughing about the old days when the guys were in a group. "I swear everyone was afraid of you Hobi," I giggled as I laid on his shoulder for support.

"Yeah but I just wanted the best for us as a group and fans," he said as he laid back into his couch.

"Did you every think of doing something different?" I asked.

"Sometimes I think about it, but when I do I feel like I wouldn't be me if I didn't do dancing, it's my life, and the group were a part of that too so I wouldn't do anything different," he said.

"That is sweet Hobi," I said.

"Yeah and you will always be my little sister no matter if you and Taehyung broke up, plus I hate that Rose girl," he said.

I chuckled at his honesty. Hobi was always like that, he couldn't lie even if he tried because his face gives everything away. We laughed and drink more wine all night long until we passed out from our drunkenness.

Hi Baddies sorry that this chapter took forever to put out. I wanted to write more for you but my immune system has been compromised. Yes your favorite author has been dealing with a cold. :'( but I still wanted to write something for you guys. If this chapter doesn't make sense or is grammatically incorrect let me know so I can fix it. I hope you enjoy this moment between Hobi and Delilah. ~TB