🝮C H A P T E R 19🝮

Back at home

Back at home

Sora anxiously sat with her arms folded on the couch next to Khondwani, grumbling on and on, a distasteful look on her face.

"Hey." Khondwani bantered poking her cheek, "what's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong," Sora responded reluctantly, but then Khondwani persisted poking her other cheek and her skin flushed. "I swear."

"You're a really bad liar has anyone ever told you that?" Khondwani persisted, "it's written all over your face."

"Nothing's wrong Khondwa." She refuted looking down,

"Is this about that girl that showed up today, the actress?" Khondwani pondered, "she seemed to know you guys pretty well."

"Oh, she knows us pretty well alright," Sora grumbled in response rolling her eyes.

"Wait, do you not like her or something?"

"Gee, what gave you that idea?" Sora replied sarcastically, "she's a living nightmare I swear."

"How so?" Khondwani pestered, "I'm sure she was just a hook up gone wrong."

"She's Sailor's ex-girlfriend, she's super controlling and possessive over him it's weird," Sora explained,

"Oh come on everyone's a little possessive over their significant other I'm sure it wasn't that bad." Khondwani excused, already wanting to defend her. Wanting to see the good in everything.

"She would track his location using his phone, and wanted to be around him 24/7 even when he was working and had a busy schedule. She excessively planned their future out down to the schools she wanted to send their kids to in Busan!" Sora exposed them cupped a hand over her mouth "don't tell him I told you that."

Just then Katayi gasped in shock standing in the doorway, "who are we talking about?"

"We?" Khondwani laughed and then Sora swatted his shoulder. "Trust me you don't wanna know."

"I do!" She smiled, "tell me the gossip, or I'll tell Sora about the reason why you're scared of boiled eggs!"

"Sailor has a crazy Kdrama actress ex-girlfriend!" Khondwani confessed almost automatically, Sora could not know about the great egg fiasco of 28'.