Kidnapped By Daniel Larusso

Imagine: You getting kidnapped by Daniel and makes you fall in love with him.

Trigger warning:

All Daniel could ever do was to lay his eyes on you. Ever since the day you moved here, he has a huge crush on you. But you were too distracted and never had the time for boys on the count, you were always way too busy.

It may look like it started off as an ordinary day. You were on your morning run. Until you felt a hand being pulled by your waist line and another hand covering your mouth. You try to wrestle out from the boy's grip but you couldn't. You felt a sharp stab on your neck and then you blacked out.

Your pov:

I woke up with an unfamiliar environment. I was being tied to a chair and in an abandoned building. I struggle to break free but when I could, I was being held hostage by this thug.

You: "Let me go let me outta here! Let me go!"

As I continue to struggle, I was finally being greeted by some man with brown 80's style hair along with brown eyes. He looked manley enough. And very muscular too. His skin tone was tan also. His hands cupped my face as it trails meeting his index finger to my chin. I tried to lean back but he kept on urging me to look at him.

You: "Who are you?"

Daniel: "My name is Daniel Larusso. But you can call me Danny sweetheart I know all about you y/n."

You: "I'll never be yours!"

Daniel: "I'm afraid it's too late to back out now. Your mine and there's nothing you can do about it."

His hands were trailing across my shoulders. I looked at the man's strong touch as he keeps on trailing down examining my looks.

Daniel: "Don't worry princess I have ways to make you fall for me."

Your eyes can't control it his every thoughts his every move was all on you. You try not to look into his gorgeous eyes until you finally gave out like he has spelled you.

You: "I-I love you too Daniel."

Daniel: "Glad you see things my way y/n."

Soon, the two of you kissed.