Slashed

Imagine: you getting slashed and Daniel came by your aid nursing you back to health.

You were running far away from bullies you ran at the speed of light running away from them but you were out numbered. Soon, the boys that were chasing surrounded you for a chance for you to not escape.

Johnny: "Where's your boyfriend now huh?"

Trigger Warning:

One guy held up a katana and started slashing your back but to a point where nothing serious needs to be stitched up. You yelled in the immense amount of pain.

Daniel's POV:

I heard yelling across the way as I was walking to get to Mr. Miyagi's place so I ran to see what happened there I saw it y/n about to get bullied again by one of Johnny's gang. I rushed and held your back as you almost reached the floor. I looked at my hand and notice there was blood on the back of your back. I look at Johnny and his gang all mad and angry for what he did to you.

Daniel: "Hey your gonna pay for that Johnny!"

Johnny: "Oh? And what are you going to do? She'll do you! Like I did!"

I don't know what in the hell he was talking about so I assume that he was drunk. I beat the living crap out of all of them. Making sure they none of them touches you ever again. And then I carried you back to my place.

At my place, I noticed a little note from my mom saying she was going to be late getting home from work. So I took you to the guest room and lied you down on the bed on your stomach. I can see a ripped hole in the back of your shirt that shows blood on it. I went in to the guest bathroom and got out a first aid kit and brought it over to you. All of a sudden, you were awake.

Your POV:

I woke up to see the presence of my boyfriend right in front of me. He noticed about my injured back and is going to help me.

Daniel: "Hey there how are you feeling?"

You: "Sore."

Daniel: "If Johnny and his gang touches you one more time, I'll make him regret it!"

You: "Thanks for rescuing me today baby."

Daniel: "Anytime. Let's take a look."

He slowly lift the shirt on my back and saw the slashes that guy did he begin to clean up my wounded back and wraps it with bandages.

You: "It hurts. My back."

Daniel: "I know it does."

Daniel: "You need to rest now. I'll check on you in a bit."

You and him looked at each other in the eyes and then kissed.