When your His Pet Cat

Imagine you being this cute!

Your pov:

I awoke this morning with fur covered all over my body my legs were in sections of four legs and my features were yes very different. I yawned to find myself in the mirror seeing AS A CAT? How did this happen? Where did this all begin! That's right! I made a wish on a shooting star wishing I was a cat! Why? Because they get all of the attention when I was with Daniel my boyfriend!

Looks like I don't live in the house anymore my mom booted me out when she saw me me messing up the bed. So looks like I was on my own. *sigh!* I begin my walk hoping to get someone's attention around until I see a boy who looked to be about my age in human age. (We all know cats carry 9 lives! You are still a kitten!) He looks human enough but he looks a bit sad I plopped my paws over to him until I tripped and fell and rolled over to him instead.

Daniel: "What's that? Ohh you poor thing!"

Kitten You: "Meow?"

Daniel: "I'm Daniel what's your name you cute little thing you?"

Kitten You: "Meow!"

Daniel: "Well I guess I'll have to either name you or just call you y/c/n."

The guy picked me up and cradled me into his arms. He used his finger to play with my tummy. I used my hands to catch his finger as he smiled at me.

Daniel's POV:

Daniel. "I'm sorry little kitty did you hurt yourself? Only a scratch let me care for that for you okay?"

I carried the kitten all the way to my apartment. But who was I kidding? Mom won't allow pets at the apartment. I swear if anyone hurts this kitten then they will have to go through me first!

I huddled inside. Mom must be working the late shift tonight. So I guess I was on my own. I hurried to the bathroom and cleaned her cute little paw

Daniel: "This gonna sting brace yourself."

The kitten yelped as I begin to clean and bandage the scratch. Her fury paw was so fluffy and adorable! I gazed at the kitten and looked at her.

Daniel: "I bet you might be hungry."

I carried her over to the dining area and fixed the kitten a proper meal tuna casserole. She didn't seem to want to eat so I had a small spoon to get her to eat.

Daniel: "Please eat? You have to eat."

Kitten You: "Me-ow!" *In disgust.*

Daniel: "Come on please for me?"

The kitten looked at me and finally begin to eat and guess what? She really liked it! She ate the whole thing too. Who would of known cats loves tuna fish casserole.

After I finished cleaning up the mess, I took the kitten to my room.

Your POV:

I went into the boys room and found a picture of HIM AND ME I don't even remember this one. Oh yeah that's right it was a picture of us on our date.

Daniel: "Oh my love. I miss her I wonder how she is doing right now?"

You tilted your head to the left.

Kitten You: "Meow?"

Daniel picked me up and then he played with me.

Daniel: "If only you were human then I can kiss you! Wait that's it! What will happen if I do this?"

He perked his lips up in the perfect form like we do on our date. He was about to kiss me! Oh my gosh!! NOT IN THIS FORM!!! but I wanna know what will might happen so I let him do it. Then, I changed back into a human form but with my clothes still on.

Daniel: "WAIT Y/N? What are you doing in my apartment!"

I didn't want to tell him I was a cat so I didn't tell him
Exactly what happened. All I said was.

You: "Remember it's our date night!"

Daniel: "Oh yeah we were gonna watch a movie together let's go!"

He didn't noticed the bandage so I took it off and the scratch was completely healed. He and I begin to watch a movie together lying down on the couch.

Daniel: "You know what y/n? The craziest thing has happened to me today! I found a cute kitten but she ran away."

You: "Awwwwwww wait I thought I was your kitten."

Daniel: "You'll always be my one and only kitten."

He booped my nose and we started relaxed for the rest of the night.