Chapter 19: Pirate Ship

Lucky's POV

After taking a bath and grooming myself, I went outside the house with the celestial sword that I had placed behind me with the leash.

I already brought the Celestial Sword because I might need it. I also noticed Jorvina's dreadful look at the Celestial Sword, so I was surprised when I got here outside the house and then I was the one they were waiting for.

“Are you ready?” Linglie asked, Zaphael and I nodded. We already knew what they were going to do, we entered the portal made by Linglie but before that, I was able to sigh because we will definitely feel dizzy in it again.

Ihahanda ko na sana ang sarili ko sa nakakahilong portal nang dinilat ko ang aking mga mata nang hindi man lang nahihilo at nagulat ako dahil nandito na kami sa ibaba ng bundok. My eyebrows meet, Zaphael and I looked at Jorvina at the same time as she whistled and avoided looking at us.

Damn this woman! So, she just meant to make the portal we enter the first time intoxicating?

“What?” Jorvina asked unknowingly when she saw how badly we looked at her.

“You meant it!” Her mouth seemed to open when I shouted that, as if she was innocent of what she did the first time.

“Stop that nonsense, get on.” We all looked at Linglie when she spoke, she was already on the carriage, so we all got on there.

After a very long journey our carriage stopped on a beach, there are many boats and ships there, the ship is unique because it is a pirate ship.

“Shall we ride there?” Hindi makapaniwalang tanong ko kina Jorvina at Linglie, bahagya akong napanganga nang tumango silang dalawa.

Wow! Ito ang unang pagkakataon na sasakay ako sa pirate ship dahil ang kaalaman na sasakay kami doon ay labis akong nagagalak!

We are supported by creatures with strange looks to board the ship, their noses are strange like a pig's nose, I've been laughing at their looks before but Zaphael looks at me so badly that I just keep quiet.

“Jorvina, do we still have a long way to go? I approached Jorvina when I noticed that she was at the far end of the ship and she seemed to be thinking for a long time. “Hey! Jorvina.” I called and waved my hand in front of her because she didn't seem to hear me or even notice me.

“Oh! I'm sorry, what is that again?” I frowned when I noticed that she didn't seem to be on her own.

“Do you have a problem?” I asked seriously, she immediately shook her head, so I held her on the shoulder. “Of course you have a problem, is it about the Celestial Sword?” She averted her gaze at me, so that was the proof that she was thinking of it.

“Don't even ask about that.” She faced the other side then leaned against the railings of the ship and because I could no longer stand it I suddenly turned her in front of me, she was surprised at what I did so her eyes widened looking at my hand on her shoulder.

Bakit pagdating sa celestial sword, lumalalim ang iniisip mo? Bakit parang galit ka sa espadang ito? I asked but she just bowed and didn't answer, so I spoke again. “Answer it Jorvina, I have the rights to know because I already own this sword.” She looked me in the eyes and so did I. I was shocked to see the sadness and pain in her eyes.

“That sword is the reason for—” She couldn't continue what she was going to say when suddenly a man shouted.

The pirates are storming the prince's ship! He shouted, Jorvina and I looked at a huge ship that was quite far from the ship we were on.

We saw so many pirates, their looks were the same as the ones I saw on television with mustaches and scary faces.

“Lucky!” Zaphael shouted from the other side of the ship when my Celestial Sword suddenly floated and because I suddenly touched it, I also floated.

“Hey! Khael! Where are you going?” I asked the sword because he didn’t stop floating, I was blinded by the sudden move and flew to where the sword was.

Oh! Damn it! Where will this sword take me?

When I opened my eyes I was almost dizzy at the height of its flight, my forehead furrowed because the direction of the sword was the prince's ship that a man said.

Khael, I don't know what you're trying to do but you're not going to take me on that ship, are you? I pointed at the ship with my lips, even though I wasn't sure if he could see that.

“What do you think?” I rolled my eyes because of what he asked, I just noticed that he liked that line.

When we got to the other ship, I landed on a pirate right there, so I ran over it, the sword moved spontaneously and shattered the sword that would hit me. Masakit sa tainga ang malakas at matinis na tunog nang pagbangga ng espada ko sa espada ng pirata at dahil do’n naagaw ang atensyon ng lahat, a well-dressed man near where I was standing looked at me in surprise and I think this is probably what they say prince, he is handsome and has a well-built body, it is something to be called a prince. I kicked the pirate hard, so he jumped but he quickly got up and attacked again with his sword, I waved my sword then I bent down and jumped when his sword hit me, his actions were very fast, so I also accelerated my dodging even more. I don't know how to use a sword yet, it's just that it has a life of its own, so somehow I can use it, I stumbled on the pirate's back and immediately stabbed him in the back, I winced when I pulled out the sword because it was stained with blood.

Not only that but, I'm not really used to bloody fighting yet. “Be good at fighting because the fight is just beginning.” Suddenly, the sword Khael spoke, I stood up straight at tumingin sa nakikipaglaban na mga sentinel at pirata, there are more pirates than sentinels and as I look around, I look at the man who, I think, is a prince. Nakakunot ang noo nito sa akin habang lumalaban sa pirata na nasa harapan nito.

This sword is annoying! I was just contented on the ship we were on and he suddenly brought me here.

Damn you, Khael!

To be continued...