Little Brat

*Lucia's POV*

I woke up to muffled banging music in the next room to me, thankfully it was morning so it was just a wake-up call.

I got out of bed probably looking like a total wreck, I walked towards the door stretching once I got to the door I turned the handle and walked out of the room.

Walking down the stairs I saw a girl with dark-mint hair like the boy I saw yesterday think his name was Edric, she looked at me and smiled then focused back on her phone.

I shrugged it off and walked around looking for Odalia and Edric, I found them in assuming the kitchen talking about something.

"Hey um I'm awake so do start" Lucia

"Oh yes there's a bathroom down that hallway if you need to fix yourself up a little" Odalia

"Thanks" Lucia

*After she fixed herself up*

Once was done I walked to the living room seeing Edric, Odalia, and the girl with dark-mint hair.

"Question who is this" Lucia

"Oh hi, this is emira my other daughter, Edric darling can you please get mittens" Odalia

"Yeah sure mom" Edric

She named her kid mittens I tried not to laugh at that name, It probably looked like there was poisonous gas in the room and I had to hold on to my breath.

I sat down on the couch looking through my phone waiting on 'mittens' even thinking about the name is funny though I didn't laugh out loud.

"She's here" Edric

I was expecting to see a little kid like 10 or 13 but when I looked up I saw a beautiful light green-haired girl who looked about my age 18, she glared at me making me blush slightly hopefully she didn't notice.

"So this is mittens" Edric

"I told you not to call me that, my names Amelia blight" Amelia

"But your nickname is so cute" emria

"Just like you" I whispered under my breath

"Um who's that" Amelia

"That's your new bodyguard Lucia noceda" Odalia

"Ugh another one she's probably just as weak as the last one was" Amelia

"Hey I'm not weak unlike you, you need a bodyguard to protect you, probably because if you fight you'll break a nail or you're pretty little face" Lucia

"How dare you speak to me like that, I bet when you get hit you'll come crying to your mom" Amelia

"I think that about you little brat, you think just because you are rich and higher level you can talk me down you cutie" Lucia

"Wow that's saying something" Edric

"Yep, that is new" Odalia

"I've never seen anyone talk to mittens that way and even if they did they would have got beaten by now" emria

"Your right, wait Amelia how come you haven't beaten Lucia to bits like all the other people that talk you down?" Edric

"W-well I ugh nevermind, just leave me alone" Amelia

Amelia left for her room and I noticed that Edric gestured for me to follow her so I did, she almost shut the door but I put my foot in the way stopping it midway, Amelia looked behind her once she saw me she rolled her eyes probably in annoyance.

"Why are you following me" Amelia

"I'm your bodyguard Hermosa, I have to be in your room just in case someone tries to kill you" Lucia

"Ugh fine and don't call me Hermosa you dumbass... what does that even mean?"

"You don't need to know what it means, all you need to know is I'm supposed to protect you" Lucia

She scoffed and walked to her bed allowing me to come into her room, she sat on her bed looking at her phone and doing whatever was on it, I leaned on the wall closing my eyes and just staying there.

I realized I still had the gun and knife in my pocket so I was prepared for anything I also brought my bat with me but it was in the room I'm staying in during the time I'm here.

My phone buzzed and I grabbed it out of my back pocket, eda texted me asking where I was I told her "I got a job that pays a lot of money, we can pay the rent, her medication, and more, I'm staying at the place right now but only for a couple of months, I'll send the money to her bank account"
she seemed happy when I sent that she put a heart emoji and said "ok kiddo see you in a few months"
I responded, "See you, mom, love you 💕"

I powered off my phone and put it back in my pocket, I then again closed my eyes just sitting there waiting for something to happen once again.

*After 1 hour or more hours*

A few hours had passed by I opened my eyes to see Amelia asleep I think, wondering if she was asleep I spoke,

"Hey you asleep" Lucia

No response so I guessed she was asleep, I walked over to her when I looked at her she looked cold and... lonely.

I put her blanket over her making her move a little and making a small noise like a cat noise, I walked back to where I was at then sat down going to try and fall asleep.

I couldn't get comfortable so I walked back over to her bed and sat on it, it was pretty comfy but I didn't want to wake her up and make her annoyed when she saw me laying next to her so I just leaned against the wall and slowly closed my eyes then just as last time darkness and.....
____________________________________________
Hello everyone so I'm probably going to not be posting the wings of adventure series new chapters for a while cause I'm working on my other short stories, the WOA series is going to be 30 or more parts long so yeah I'm trying to get the shorter stories done first, so bye. And thank you for all the reads on that story.