Prompt: Vanilla girl fresh out of highschool, boss with a secret. (Part 1)

"Welcome, Taylor. Are you excited for your first day of being a professors assistant?" He smiles warmly at you, looking you up and down.

"Yes, Sir." I reply, smiling back innocently. I was so excited when I got the call from University, telling me I had landed the job.

"Please, call me Mason." The name really fit him well. He was tall, a ginger, and looked delicious. He also was quite a bit older than me. "You look quite young, how old are you?"

"I'm 19, Mason." I reply, blushing. "I know I look like the students here, but if anything that will help me be more relatable." As students filled the classroom, Mason prepped at the podium to lecture. Once they were all seated, I shut the door to the classroom, sliding into a seat at the front. It was the first day of the semester, and the students all started pulling out binders labelled 'History 3501'.

"I'm not typically one for long introductions. You all will refer to me as Dr. Mason. This is 'History 3501'. Welcome to the best history class every." He said the last line with a flourish, the lights dimming, a projector screen pulling up a picture of the galaxy. He began into an animated lecture about how the universe began, telling grand tells of gods and war, evolution and big bang. His eyes glistened with pride, and something else. He seemed to enjoy having all the attention on him, everyone waiting in anticipatiom so thick it was suffocating. It looked like it gave him power. Suddenly, you realize you're clenching your legs together, thinking about how confident he looked. One last glance at him showed he'd also caught you.

The rest of the the day flew in a blur, your face as red as Mason's hair. As the last class filed out the doors, Mason called you aside. "Ms. Taylor," he began, unable to be read. "Are you okay? You've been looking quite flushed for a while today." His voice was laced with concern.

"Oh, um, yeah, totally. I'm okay, Sir." I mumble, blushing brighter. I just, had a slight distraction is all. It won't happen again, Sir, I promise."

"Are you certain? What was the distraction, if you don't mind me asking," his charming sweet southern drawl lighting up your nerves.

"Oh, it's um, nothing, Sir. I'm sure I'm alright." I look anywhere but his eyes. Unfortunately, where my gaze landed showed Mason grinning, his hand stroking the outside of his pants.

"I think we both know what caught your eye during lecture, don't we?" He shot me a smile the reminded me of a lion seeing a gazelle. He stroked his bulge slowly, my eyes fixated. "And, unfortunately, it seems to be happening again. So that's a broken promise." He stood taller, taking a step towards me. "Tell me what distracted you."

His commanding voice sent chills through your spine, leaving you speechless.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." He said, a frown forming on his face, an eyebrow raised.

"I, um, well, you see," I sputtered, caught off guard. I attempt to gather my confidence. "To be honest, I was thinking about what it would feel like to make love to someone as passionate as you. The way you talk about history, it's arousing." I look at the ground, my cheeks aflame.

"Oh? That's all? Nothing... More?" He asks, slowly brushing my hair out of my face. "Look at me."

I raise my gaze to meet his. "W-what do you mean, 'More'?" I ask, the heat between my legs growing.

"Oh, I see. You're a virgin, aren't you." He more says than asks. "Perfect, your innocence is exactly what I like. Do you trust me?" He extends his hand to you.

"Y-yes, Sir, I trust you." I take his hand. Before I know it, a silk tie was around my eyes, blinding me.

"Give me your consent. And your safeword." He demanded, whispering harshly in my ear.