﹕🌊ଓㆍChapter 1 ꒷꒦‧₊˚

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

One morning, 2 kittens were playing around the campsite

-Come on Gray Kit!- said a little black and white kitten.

-Ugh! You know I'm not that fast!- Gray Kit yelled at the smaller cat.- HEY! WAITING FOR ME RED KIT!- Soon, Gray Kit increased his pace and approached his friend.

Wow! You got it Gray Kit!-Red Kit said excitedly.

-Uff... It means I'm... EVOLVING!-Grey Kit yelled seeing his friend purring.

-I'm still WAY faster than you!- Red Kit started running again, leaving his friend behind.

-HEY! THAT'S NOT WORTH IT!- Gray Kit followed him....

It was night, everyone was sleeping peacefully, except for Gray Kit who was awake, he couldn't sleep... Gray Kit looked to the side seeing his sister sleeping, he looked outside, and then...

-I'll be back soon, Sparkle Kit...- the kit said whispering, the smaller cat left the nursery and walked out of the camp.

Gray Kit walked to the exit of the clan, then... He left... The cat looked around, it was so... beautiful... Gray Kit's eyes were shining.

-Wow... It's so beautiful!-Grey Kit ran through the forest excitedly.

The cat soon stopped running when he heard a branch breaking, he looked to the side seeing a cat, he was tall, he had gray eyes, he had several scars on his body, both cats were staring at each other. Soon, Gray Kit flinched in fright. The cat in front of him put its claws out and ran towards Gray Kit, but the smaller cat was faster and ran forward then. the gray-eyed cat slipped and fell down the stream.
Gray Kit kept running and soon hid in a bush near the place......

-Shit...-The bigger cat disappeared and reappeared above the place where he fell, he swayed trying to dry himself. The cat looked around for the kitten.

-Let's go... It shouldn't be that hard to get a kit... It only has 4 moons!-A voice said on top of a tree, Gray Kit looked up seeing a yellow fur cat, then, he looked at the dark fur cat again.

-That's not the case Scarystar!-The Cat growled- He's pretty fast compared to me...- The cat grunted.

-Hehe... You better get this kit Obscure Shadow, or...- Scary Star said in a menacing tone making a sign as if he was cutting his neck.

-Ugh... I'm going to kill this Kit!- The cat growled angrily, he left that place.

Gray Kit looked up to see Scarystar staring back at him.

-Shh...~- Scarystar made a silent gesture, then, he jumped from the tree and disappeared.

-I found it...-Obscure Shadow said and then he tried to grab the Kit by the neck.Gray Kit took off running with Dark Shadow following him. Obscure Shadow caught up with him. Then Dark Shadow scratched Kit Gray's leg.-You're so... Stupid...- Dark Shadow grabbed the kit by the neck and threw it against a tree- You won't escape now...- Dark Shadow approached the kit.

Gray Kit scratched Dark Shadow's nose making him move away from the kit, with that, Gray Kit ran away...

-Grey Kit!-A familiar voice called him. It was his mother, the smaller cat ran to his mother, the little kit was crying.- Shh...~ It's ok now... come, let's go to the medicine cat...-The bigger cat took the kitten by the neck and took it to the den.

-Grey Kit?-Red Kit said seeing his friend being taken away...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
576 Palavras