✧ · Chapter 6 ° : 🍓

.

.

.

.

.

.

In the forest a cat rejected by the clan was running away from angry cats

-GET BACK HERE YOU RAT!- There were about 3 cats behind her

.-LEAVE ME ALONE!-The cat yelled angrily.The cat kept running looking for a place to hide or something.

 She then got distracted and fell to the ground, she grunted in pain and tried to get up, the cat fell to no avail.

-Looks like someone is deadlocked, right?- One of the cats approached her. - Stupid traitor. - He growled at her seeing the cat cringe.

she growled back. The cat had twisted her paw, she kept lying down and growling.

-Just give up!- The other cat said angrily.

.

An orange-furred cat came out of the shadows and stood in front of the cat.

-Stay away from her. -The cat said in a slightly irritated tone.-And what are you going to do?- one of the cats said laughing.

-Ugh... You better get out of here soon!- the orange fur cat said losing patience.

The other cat laughed again and jumped on the orange fur cat. The cat then scratched the cat's neck and it fell to the ground bleeding, it was slowly dying...

-Uh?!-The "leader" of these cats was scared seeing the other cat practically dead. -HOW DARE YOU KILL A CLAN CAT?! -The cat growled and threatened the other.

-[REDACTED], we better get out of here. -The smaller cat said walking away.

-No!-the cat growled.He ran to the orange fur cat who easily dodged the attack, the other cat ran to the cat while the yellow fur cat was distracted.

 The cat then ran to the other cat who tried to attack Brokenpaw. The "leader" attacked the cat, scratching its eye, causing it to move away. The orange fur cat bit the "leader"'s neck hard and he fell to the ground with his neck bleeding. Soon the cat scratched the neck of the "leader". The leader soon got up and scratched the cat's shoulder, the two-eyed cat finally got tired and killed the "leader".

-GET AWAY FROM ME! - the cat yelled growling at the clan cat.The orange fur cat jumped on the clan cat which scratched his chin... The clan cat soon ran away.

-Are you okay? What's your name?-The cat asked looking at her.

-uhm... I think...? My name is Broken... BrokenPaw...-She said.

-Nice name, my name is Applepaw.-he said with a slight smile.-Uhm...thanks, I think...-she said looking away.

-Come, I can take you to a safe place...- He helped her up and guided her to the abandoned house.

-Here I live, Sparklepelt and Darkpaw.-The cat said smiling.- They left, so we are just us 2, don't worry! They will arrive soon! He laughed seeing the cat get confused.

-Thanks... I think...- the cat felt her face turn slightly red.

-Uh? Are you okay? he asked smiling.

-Uh? and yes, I am. Shall we go in?- she asked heading towards the house.

.

.

.

.

514