𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬||𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐀𝐔||🧡❤️

Ship(s) in this chapter:

-Charaxx🧡❤️(Platonic)

~~~~~
-Halloween Realm AU

- Using He/They pronouns for Jaxx

~~~~~
-Charli: Witch

-Jaxx: Scarecrow

___________________________________________

•3rd Person POV

Charli slammed her hut's door open and stomped inside. She closed the door behind her, then turned to look at her table. All of the potions viles out of place, pixie and other magical dust are sprinkled in places on the table, and the books are not organized. It was all a mess.

She walked over to her table and dusted the magical substances off. She placed her books back onto the shelves where they belonged and tidied up the empty bottles. After she had put the last book back, it wasn't the cleanest, but it was a lot better than before.

Then, her door suddenly opened. She quickly turned around and saw Alex standing in the doorway.

Charli sighed in relief, "Hi, Princess."

"Hi!" Alex smiled. "And just call me Alex. No princess or anything."

Charli nodded her head. "Do you need anything?"

Alex responded, "Yes, actually. I was wondering if you could make something."

"I can make anything! What do you need me to make?"

"Could you possibly make a cake?" Alex asked, messing with her necklace.

Charli's face slightly dropped but she responded with, "Yes! I could!"

"Thank you so much!" Alex thanked.

Before Alex left, she blew a kiss to Charli. It wasn't in a romantic way, but more of a friend way. After Alex closed the door and a few seconds, Charli's face immediately dropped and she stared at the ground.

"I cannot make a cake..."

Charli shook her head and took a deep breath. She had faith in herself. She'll find out how to do it as she's going along. She went over to her desk and started grabbing potions and dust. She took her mini cauldron and placed it on her table. She moved the other potions and dust to the side. Then she started down at the cauldron, wondering where to start.

After some thinking, Charli thought of some spells she could probably do. She decided to test out one of them. She grabbed her spell book off of the shelf and started turning through the pages. When she found it, her face lit up. she placed the book on its stand making sure the page didn't turn. She cracked her fingers and hovered her hands over the cauldron.

"I haven't done one of these in a while," Charli chuckled.

Charli deeply inhaled and exhaled. She hovered her hands in horizontal circles above the cauldron's opening. Pinkish purple smoke started to slowly erupt from the cauldron. Charli's eyes were shut as she focused on the spell in her head. The more she concentrated, the better the magic.

Then, Charli slowly opened her eyes and looked down at the cauldron. She smiled to herself as she saw the frosting in the cauldron. From there, Charli started adding potions, objects, and dust. Pink liquid, fairy wings, pumpkin seeds, candy, purple and orange dust, and green liquid. Anything you could think of. But, nothing was working. It wasn't turning out how she wanted it to.

Then, Charli grabbed an orange liquid with brown streaks. She tipped it over the substance and poured it inside. But she tipped it over for too long and it ruined everything. The substance began to bubble, squirm, shake, and grow. Charli backed away, not breaking contact with the cauldron. It grew too much. It started to overflow. It was spilling all over the desk and onto the wooden floor.