𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ||💧🤍

Ship(s) in this chapter:

-Sorluca💧🤍

~~~~~

-They/ Them for Luca

-Christmas Eve
___________________________________________

-Christmas Eve___________________________________________

❄3rd Person POV

The snow quietly fell as everyone was gathered in the living room. Levi, Luca, and their older sister, Lilith, were all gathered on the couch as their parents sat on each end of the couch. All of their attention was on their mother, who was reading "The Night Before Christmas". 

"And Merry Christmas to all, and all a goodnight!" Luca's mother concluded the story.

She closed the book and looked up at everyone on the couch. Everyone was asleep, but Luca was trying their best to hold their eyelids open. Luca's mother smiled and stood up from the rocking chair she was sitting in. She gently shook everyone awake, kissed them goodnight, and sent them off to bed. 

When she kissed Luca, she looked them in the eyes and said, "Now, tonight, please try and stay in bed. I know it's hard for you, but please try your hardest."

Luca tiredly nodded. They went over to the steps and pulled themself up the stairs, dragging the blanket they had behind them. Luca was careful not to mess up the red and gold garland on the railing. They went into their room, closing the door behind them. They turned their lights off, letting the only light in the room is the small, white Christmas Tree set up on their desk. Luca walked over to their bed and threw themself onto it. 

Luca snuggled up into their blankets and shut their eyes. When their vision was nothing but darkness, it was replaced with visions of Christmas morning, opening their presents and giving presents, getting everything they wished for and everything on their list, and Christmas Dinner with all of their friends and family.

They smiled slightly at the visions that soon guided them to sleep.

As the house was quiet and peacefully sleeping, there was a sudden sound that came from the roof. 'Boom'! Heavy footsteps followed behind. 

Luca groaned and shifted over onto their side. Then, another loud sound of something being dropped onto the roof was made. It woke Luca up. They opened their eyes and looked around their room. It was just as dark as it was when they went to sleep. Luca sat up in their bed, staying quiet so they could listen out downstairs. 

They heard something downstairs. Or someone. Luca quickly and quietly got out of their bed and tip-toed over to the door. Luca grabbed the knob and quietly turned it, opening the door slowly. 

Peeking their head out, Luca saw that the hall was empty, but the noise more clearer, and it was coming from the living room. Luca snuck over to the stairs and quietly crept down them. The second floor slowly disappeared as Luca crept down the stairs to the living room.