𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭... ||🤍❤️

Ship(s) in this chapter:

- Lucaxx🤍❤️

- He/they for Luca

~~~~~

- A fairytale AU, but they're the children(?) of popular fairytale characters (So, sort of like Ever After High, but they don't attend the high school)

Requested by: verysleepyjaxx

__________________________________________

★3rd Person POV

Another day. The sky was clear, with clouds and dragons flying through the air, villagers shopping and walking through the markets, wizards and witches practicing their spells, fairies helping set up decorations on the market buildings, and other sounds floating through the air. It was already a busy morning. 

As everyone was out and about, Luca was sitting at his desk in their room. He was extremely focused on reading about their parents' stories. As he got further and further into the book, the more anxious they became. Luca hated the thought of having to follow in the footsteps of his parents and continue their fairytale story.

In this world, famous legacies were significant to all of the citizens, for the sake of their realm. Famous fairytale characters such as Snow White, Cinderella, and Red Riding Hood will all pass down their stories to their children to follow in their footsteps. You either get a happy ending or a bad ending. There's no in-between.

Luca, however, was destined for a not-so-exact ending. Either he was going to end up getting stuck in Wonderland, get beheaded by Wonderland's future ruler, or he was going to end up in a hospital for going "crazy". His mother, the famous Alice in Wonderland, has not had an accurate ending with all of the different stories through everyone's voices and written down on the storybook's papers.

The thought of not knowing how your story ends and having to sit around and wait for it to happen. That wasn't at all what Luca was wanting to do.

Startling Luca, there was a knock on his door. Luca quickly turned his attention to the door.

"Come in!" Luca called out.

The door opened to reveal his mother, "Dear, why are you still in your room? You should be outside, helping out."

Luca was slightly confused, "Helping? With what? Is there an event going on?"

"Yes," Alice replied. "How do you not know? It's the day when the Legacy Museum opens up to the public today. You'll be able to see everyone's ancestors' belongings from our time. You'll be able to see things I've brought back from Wonderland!"

"Uh... Is there a reason why this is happening?" Luca hesitantly asked.

Alice nodded, "Yes. Do you remember the ceremony where it is determined whether you'd follow in your ancestor's fairytale footsteps?"