Rick O'Connell

We then depart the museum with the knowledge from Jonathan that we are to go to Cairo Prison to see a man with information about Hamunaptra, which has me suspect that Jonathan lied to us yet again. We then contact the Warden, who seems like a total sleaze. I wish not to spend all day here, "Come, come! Step over the threshold. Welcome to Cairo Prison, my humble home." the Warden tells us in an Egyptian accent as I walk with Jonathan and Evie as keep an eye out for anything as we stick close to each other, "You told me that you got it on a dig down in Thebes." Evie hisses to Jonathan for me to look at our big brother. He lied to us, like usual. I stick close to my brother and sister while we see one person stirring food, another walking on a hamster wheel and a line of people going into the prison, "Well, I was mistaken." As I look back at him with a glare, Jonathan answers, "You lied."

Evie and I say together as Jonathan looks at us as if we are displeased by him, which we are. It's standard with us, "I lie to everybody. What makes you so special?" Jonathan answers for me to have my arm linked with his as I keep my eyes peeled for anything that comes our way as I grip my bag strap tighter, not wishing to show that this place makes me uncomfortable, "We are your sisters." I answer for me to turn my eyes back to Jonathan, who doesn't seem to care about us being related at all, "That just makes you more gullible." Jonathan continues for me not to like that he lied to us again, "You stole it from a drunk at the local casbah." Evie yells out as I give her a look to be quieter and for Jonathan to begin turning us around, which is not the plan at all, "Picked his pocket, actually. So I don't think it's a very good...." Jonathan said as I broke free from him. 

My big brother looked at me in shock while he tried to grab my arm, "Will you stop being so ridiculous, Jonathan." I growl as I seize his arm to pull him along with Evie in tow as we return to the Warden, "Now, What exactly is this man in prison for, sir?" I ask the Warden as we go over to him as he is near the bars waiting for the man to come out to talk with us, "This I do not know. But when I heard that you were coming, I asked him that myself." the Warden answers for me to tilt my head a little on that as he then yells for them to bring the man out as I look to Evie a little on this, hoping this is a good idea, "And what did he say?" Evie asks as I look back to the cell waiting, as I bite my lip a little, "He said he was just looking for a good time." the Warden answers as he leans there to do a hand movement when the cell opens and for some men to be struggling while getting out for me to back up a little with Jonathan and for me to grab Evie's hand as we back up a little. 

The man is then forced to the bars as he is kicked, and the Warden steps away a little while this man is made to sit down on his knees to look at us

The man is then forced to the bars as he is kicked, and the Warden steps away a little while this man is made to sit down on his knees to look at us. He is a rugged man with long hair; it seems he hasn't shaved at all, and he is quite a presence for the ladies, but I am not interested; I like more family-oriented men, "This is the man that you stole it from?" Evie asks Jonathan as I look to our older brother, who is trying to avoid the eyes of the person he stole off, "Yes, exactly. So why don't we just go sniff out a spot of tiffin...." Jonathan was saying, but then I gave him a look at his words to stop, "Who are you?" the man then asked for me to turn my eyes to him as I tilted my head at him with some dark hair to move from my bun on my head onto my shoulder, "And who's the broad's?" he asks for me to go agape, I am no such thing, how rude of him, "Broad?" Evie and I say in anger for me to feel some hatred for the word, I will never be classed as one, "I...I'm just a local sort of missionary chap, spreading the good word." Jonathan was explaining as we edged in closer for Jonathan to grab my and Evie's arm and then pull us over to the man behind bars for me to give him a look on that wanting to backhand in the back of the head right now, "But these are my sisters Evy and Lizzy." Jonathan answers as I wave a little at the man who tilts his head to greet me, "How do you do?" Evie greets me, smiling a little at the man, not wishing to say that much.