Hamunaptra

We ended up with Jonathan, the Warden, O'Connell, Evie and myself swimming to the bank as I wring out my night dress; this is fantastic. Unfortunately, everything is soaked, and we have no equipment to get us further. Rick throws down his bag as I sigh. This was an excellent idea; who are those people, "We've lost everything! All of our tools, alI the equipment! All my clothes!" Evie comments for me to look at her as I know this feels like a dead end, but we will keep going because that is us, "O'Connell!" I then heard someone yelling for me to look that way with the tilt of my wet hair that I will need to dry out so I will not get a cold, "Hey! O'Connell! It looks to me like I've got alI the horses!" the little rat man yelled for me to frown a little on that, "Hey, Beni! Looks to me like you're on the wrong side of the river!" Rick yells back for me to smile a little at them as I pick up my satchel to look through it; my books are waterlogged, so they are useless. At least all my tools are safe from the water and my dagger. 

The morning was rising as we came to a small village

The morning was rising as we came to a small village. I was dressed in the native woman's clothes while getting supplies for me to smile at the shop keeper, "anything else?" he asked in Arabic for me to hummm while putting a finger under my chin; we have food, water and camping supplies, I think we are all set, "yes that is it" I answer in the native tongue of these people which makes him look at me, "Lizzy lets go" I heard Jonathan call for me to look that way with an irritated look on my features, "coming" I answer as I pay the man and then grab the stuff while rushing over to my friends and family. 

We load up the camels to get out of there. As we passed a dune, Jonathan said something somewhat educational: "Never did like camels. Filthy buggers. They smell, they bite, they spit. Disgusting." Jonathan comments for me to look at him as we are going for me to roll my eyes at my brother as the Warden then spits for me to cringe a little on that as I look away, "I think they're adorable." Evie says as she pats her camel for me to smile a little at her; she finds beauty in all, which is somewhat beautiful to the eyes.

The Warden then begins to sing in Arabic for me to shake my head at him as I sit there. We continue to ride as if I am on my animal. I find this part boring as we move through the dunes, with the sand blowing for me to breathe out as I stroke my bracelet softly. The night was coming in as we crossed the plain for Evie, Jonathan and the Warden to fall asleep. I watched my sister lean on O'Connell for him to make sure she didn't fall off for him. I smiled a little at that as he then shushed the camel so it would stop grunting, "she is quite a deep sleeper," I told O'Connell, who gave me a little look on that, "it seems so, Carnahan", he answered for me to smile a little at him as we continue as I look around, "its quite peaceful out here" I tell O'Connell who humms to that, "if you like sand" he jokes for me to giggle a little on that. 

Then I heard the Warden snoring, which had O'Connell and me look back to see that Jonathan hit him with his whip and then went back to sleep for me to shake my head at my brother as I looked to the front while little tendrils of hair moved in the wind. I then heard a horse whinny with O'Connell, and I looked that way to see some people dressed in black on the hill for me to lick my lips while watching them with fear in my stomach, "who are they?" I question as O'Connell looks at them with suspicion and as he knows them somehow, "something", he answers for me to watch the people on the hill that remind me of the boat ride with all the fire for me to bite my lip as I sit there on my camel next to O'Connell.