The New Me.

After the mistake of Aiden Schwatz, I vowed never to make the same mistake ever.

And that is why, as I walk along the school corridor with my head held high and shoulders squared, I've made my final decision, to meet up with Brian Tracy, on the 'supposed just friends date' he has planned, today after school.

I had decided to stand him up earlier...

Brian, The boy with whom I've been chatting during the holidays.

I met him in an online chat room for the 'broken hearts wanting to heal' how interesting.

He attended the rival of our school, Eastville High and he was the star football player and the hottest guy too.

But it would be too clichéd and would only end in a disaster like it did with Aiden.

Aiden Schwatz, the bastard! What can I skip, there's a lot about Aiden, to mention but a few.

Well refined jaws, curly hair that he wore like a crown, his clinical British accent- I mean, the guy was born and bred in America! But he still had the British accent spectacular to his mother.

Sparkly white teeth that appeared like pearls when he smiled, and the stupid dimples that made girls go crazy- unfortunately, that includes me.

I've been in love with Aiden, since forever.....Well, maybe that's what I thought until I discovered what an ass he was!

He was a lying bitch! A multiple timer and the most egoistic specie of a male I've ever met!.

Fine! He's the school's quarterback, the hottest boy, he was incredibly crazy about science, he was just perfect! But that doesn't mean for him to be all so self-appraisal about it.

Like he was some god! Huff

"Hey Eve! Party with me tonight?, just US" I didn't bother turning to the direction of the voice, I knew who the annoyingly flirtatious voice belonged to. Walter Lane.

"Fuck off Waltz" I shrugged and continued placing my books.

He chuckled and moved closer to me "Come on! You know it's gonna be fun, hun". He drawled.

I slammed my locker shot and turned my gaze to him as I adjusted my bag on my shoulders.

"Fuck. Off. Waltz!" I spelt that to his face seeming bored as I continued my walk to class.

The idiot chuckled!

What was with high school boys and being such a jerk! 

I went into class, there sitting at my supposed partner's seat was the devil himself.

In person of Aiden, I sighed and walked over to him anyways. I arrived and slumped into my seat next to him.

"Hi buttercup! I've been waiting for you" He started showing his stupid damned pearly white teeth and his cute cute dimples which he won my heart with.....Well previously.

I pretended not to hear and instead plug my ears with my pods as I await the teacher's arrival.

This morning was science! Mr Frankinstein.

He was about to continue his speech when-

"Settle down everyone please, yeah. Thank you" Mr Frankinstein came in and said couldn't be more grateful as everyone settled for the class to start.

○●○●○●○●○●

I got up immediately after the bell not wanting to be caught up in unnecessary conversations.

"Eve! Eve! Evelyn wait up!" Aiden called after me as I continued my walk towards the gymnasium.

Thank you ear pods I can pretend not to hear him running after me and yelling my name.

I increased my walking pace till I heard him stop.

He probably gave up already.

I smiled as I continued my journey.

P.E  was my favourite part of my Monday classes, it helps me get in shape.

Working out all of those muscles and keeping fit.

I had a problem with exercising on my own, but when it was mandatory in like P.E calss, I did it well and with all of my strength.

It was the only class I shared with my bestfriend, Amelia too.

"Yo girl! You have some time today?" Amelia asked as she changed from doing squats to lunges.

"No Amy, I've got a 'date' after school" Amelia paused her lunges a second looking at me, before continuing.

"You finally meeting up with that Brian guy?" She gave me a scrutinised look.

"From Eastville?". She raised a brow.

She knows I've been chatting with him for two months now though, and I had told told I wasn't interested in any relationship after the awful break up with Aiden.

"Yeah, as just friends" I emphasised on the friends.

"Well, you know that's how it all starts Eve, from one date to another, then before you know it....you're dating!." She analysed moving on to jogging.

"Nah, not this one" I dismissed and we continued our stretches with no more talks.

○●○●○●○●○●

I picked on my fries and ketchup were I sat in the cafeteria.

With thoughts of the date on my mind.

"You okay babe" Aiden slumped to the seat next to me. Gosh! Can't a girl have some break?

"I saw you from across, picking on your chips!"

It's fries bro, get your British accent away from me.

"Isn't it weird how the one thing that once thrilled you about someone suddenly becomes your most detested thing?"  I ended up saying that instead.

"What do you mean Eve?" Amy asked as she sipped on her juice.

"Aiden's British accent" Yes! I talked about him like he wasn't siting next time me.

"Hey, babe...you know that I'm right here..." He talked and placed his hands gently on my shoulders, I shrugged it off and picked up my jacket.

"Stay away from me Aiden, you make me sick" I said standing up and straightening my skirt.

He gave a sad face which I knew was fake anyways!

"I miss you" Lies.

"...And I want to fix us" more lies

"You know how much I regret what I did babe, I love you so much" more more lies!

I looked him in the eye, shook head and walked out of the cafeteria, with Amy next to me.

"What a douche! He didn't even call you during the hols, and he's talking about getting back?! And fixing things?! What a jerk!" Amy huffed as we walked down to our next class.

I chuckled! "It's fine Amy, I'm never making the same mistake twice" I assured her.

"I'm so proud of you babe," she smiled at me and I did too.

After school I had something interesting I looked up to.

The Dateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें