🌸Truth Or Dare❤️

Giyuu_Officialz THANK YOU BB FOR REQUESTING THIS I LOVE THE IDEA SO MUCH😩❤️❤️✨

🌸Fluff🌸

🫶Mature Scenes🫶

(Surprise at the end, your welcome 😌✨)

(I kinda wanna write angst but you know✨ I could be murdered if I did that so 😍)

Most Mentioned Ships

Douma x Akaza

Daki x Nakime (more platonic)

______________________

Other Ships

Gyutaro x Kaigaku

Kokushibo x Muzan

_______________________

Mysterious Akaza AU (Original AU for the most part, but since it's canon that Akaza dislikes other demons, he is very distant and mysterious to the other Uppermoons)

⚠️SLIGHT MANGA SPOILERS FOR BACKSTORIES⚠️

___________________________

:Dialogue:

Da: "Oni-Chan! I'm bored, can we play a game."

G: "Your always bored. Just go kiss your girlfriend or whatever."

Da: "But Oni-Chan! I wanna play a game with everyone!"

G: "You can try to convince them, but good luck with Kokushibo, Muzan, and especially, Akaza."

Da: "Don't be so cruel Oni-Chan! I'm sure they'll play. I have my ways..."

(After she threatened to blackmail all of them so they had to play 😍)

—  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —

Akaza's POV:

Daki asked me to come to a stupid sleepover party thing with all the Uppermoons, but of course I had much better things to do...

But she also saw me with him that day..

Whatever, I'm just being nice... I don't care if she knows about Kyojuro...

right?

I grabbed the bag full of clothes and such I had packed, since we would be all the way across the infinity castle, and I don't want to hassle Nakime, or run all the way back so...

Kokushibo's POV:

I was the first to arrive at Daki's 'party' she invited me to. She greeting me, before running back over to her brother to finish whatever they were talking about. So I just sat there, and waited for everyone else to arrive. First to walk in the door was Nakime, then Kaigaku, along with Gyokko and Hantengu. Then Douma came bursting in the door, almost knocking it off its hinges, with Akaza slowing walking in on the aftermath of Douma. He sighed, and to be honest- I was a little shocked he had come at all...

Since when did he like other demons? He's usually so- distant. I guess we will get to know him better here.

After all of the demons set up sleeping bags.