🌧The End🌸

________________
Doukaza

(Not canon)

Original AU
___________________________

Akaza's POV:

I was summoned into a place I recognized as the Infinity Castle. I was worried, speaking that a uppermoon had died. It's been a long time since they've been able to kill an upper rank. I thought as I looked around, though the ranks could be better if we didn't have a narcissist fish freak or a cowardly your-mom-dropped-you-a-little-too-much-that-your-head-looks-like-a-fucking-big-ass-shinobu-mosquito-bite crybaby among them. Either way.

I stood there as the other Uppermoons arrived. Something felt terribly off. It was quiet, too quiet. Before I could count everyone in the room, Muzan-sama had arrived. As we all bowed, I felt more tension than usual, but less annoyance in the air. Perhaps it was the empty spot next to me that made me so uneasy. The spot belonged to my superior. I couldn't bring myself to admit to the almost obvious explanation. The room didn't have its icy chill, or somewhat welcoming atmosphere.

"Uppermoon 2 is dead."

The cold controlling voice and it's context made my heart drop. No... not Douma... My mind was racing, true I said I hated him but... Maybe I liked him a bit... Muzan-sama continued the meeting by ranting about how stupid and pointless the blondes life was. I wanted to say something to defend the man, but I would most likely be killed doing so. I just sat there as he continued to insult the rainbow eyed male. He closed the meeting rather quickly, needing to 'discuss' something in his office with Kokushibo. (We all know he's just horny and wants to be topped 😒)

The second we were dismissed, I asked Nakime to move me to my personal quarters. Which when the biwa struck a chord I found myself on my knees. I was so unstable, a headache of emotions were clouding my thoughts. I stood, attempting to clear my head. I went to the small table in the corner, sitting on the chair next to it. I brought my hand to my forehead, sighing as I started to slowly massage my temples. How the hell did that idiot even manage to get killed? God I swear, I'll murder him the next time I see that bitch. How dare he die?

I had finally calmed down enough to notice a small letter on the desk I sat at. I reached down and delicately skimmed around the envelope to reach the fold. I turned it over, seeing the front of the strange letter.

Akaza-Dono <3

I sighed, missing the old, familiar summon. I could almost hear the blonde man delightedly call for him.

3rd Person POV:

God did he miss him, surprising as it was. The striped demon flipped the card back around, tearing the fold. As he opened the envelope he paused, almost hesitant to see what the blond could of possibly wrote. He then continued tearing at the fold, slowly but surely breaking it open to see what lay inside. He slipped out a piece of folded paper, setting the discarded envelope aside. He unfolded the neat paper, reading the letter slowly and thoughtfully.

________________________________

Dear Akaza-Dono,

I hope you will understand and share what I am about to write to you. And that you don't tear this to shreds immediately-

Anyway. The news I would like to share is important to me, and I figured you might want to know.

I'm going to put it as simple as I can.

I love you Akaza. I don't know how else to say it. I can't help but fall for your cute fits, or the way your eyes glisten. There something about you that has me hooked... I understand if you don't return this feeling, but I just figured I should at least try.