Chapter 2

Bella's Pov:

Renee wasn't that but awfully childish and annoying I couldn't wait to leave for forks.

I took a look at bellas clothing and yeah I need to shake it up a bit. I got ready and went downstairs to Renee and Phill already waiting for me. I hug Renee and kiss her cheek.

Phil speaks behind us " you guys come one I love you both but we got a plane to catch" I remove my self from Renee's embrace and smile sweetly towards phill almost too sweet

"Dont burn him to ashes now" an unknown voice speaks in my head shocked I drop the smile and nod at phill. "What was that?" I ask myself as I walk out the door

This is gonna be a long ahhh day!

•••••

The plane ride was boring to be honest but I'm happy we just landed I get out and find luggage or bella's luggage because I'm sure as hell never going to wear these tacky clothes. Don't get me wrong they are not bad but just not my style.

I see Charlie's car or the police van and him standing next to it cross legged. I run towards him and tackle him in a bear hug, he takes a few moments to register this before he hugs me back with a laugh " hello isabella" I let go of him and smile widely "hi dad! How are you" I say with enthusiasm and he seems shocked but smiles warmly at me.

I figure it's because Bella called him Charlie. He genuinely is a sweet and caring father and bella was an ungrateful daughter in my opinion and the way she treated Charlie was horrible but that won't happen with me and I'll make sure of it.

Charlie loads my things into the trunk of the car and off we go.

Forks here I Come!

•••••

I looked out of the window luscious green trees passing by as the rain poured. One thing I loved about forks is it was so peaceful and I love nature I love the rain I love the smell of soil I love the trees....but only from a window yeah I'm not earth girl typa person I can enjoy the view...from a window.

Me and Charlie sat in a comfortable silence enjoying the hum of nature, maybe being reincarnated as bella isn't the worst thing that can happen to a girl. Keyword 'maybe'.

We finally made it to the house Charlie helped unload my stuff and unlocked the door he showed me my room which was in my offense all doom and gloom I can fix this

" hii I'm Lilian or Lia if you want I'm yout demon and before you panic girl you asked to not be human so your half demon and I'm personally lucifers daughter and I'm you and your Me the rest of us will show ourselves as time goes but I just wanted to help with informing you since the rest we're nervous of your reaction "

I wasn't sure weather to squeal or something but damn I'm going to be so baddess and did she say LUCIFERS DAUGHTER? does that make a princess? Okay I'm loving this a little.

•••

538 words

I'll update more. Sorry guys I had a tough time balancing out school, work and everything.