Chapter 3

Bellas Pov

"Bells come down I have some visitors here for you" Charlie shouted. I cleared my head out of my thoughts and responded with "I'm coming dad."

I then went our of my room with a smile on my face. As I got down the stairs I was met with Jacob and his dad Billy,

I stare at Jacob and his long hair it makes him look like rapunzel I like it better when he cuts it really.

"Bella you remember Billy black?" Yes actually from the movies, but I'm not going to say that because it'd be weird....well to them.

A voice shakes me out of my thoughts "Glad your finally here Bells,Charlie hasn't shut up about it since you told him you were coming" Billy says with a smile looking between me and my dad.

"Keep exaggerating and I'll roll you down a cliff" Charlie said jokingly with a laugh earning a chuckle from Billy "right after I ram into your ankles" he retorts and they start playing with eachother as Billy takes several rolls at Charlie who dodges.

Jacob shakes his head at their two fathers and shyly approaches Bella.

"I'm Jacob we made mud puddles when we were younger" I just stared at him with a blank expression on my face,now I'm supposed to remember that I once played in the mood and that too with him? *sigh*

"Yeah...I think I remember" iconic awkward Bella line but what must I say? I don't even remember playing with mud puddles as a child.

We both revert our attention to our fathers I smile a little at their silliness,it makes moments like these memorable.

"They are so not serious and it gets worse With old age" Jacob says with a laugh I wasn't paying attention though as my eyes drifted off to the Porsche 911 gt3 rs

Charlie had his shoulder over it "so Bella what do you think about your homecoming gift?" My eyes almost bulged out of their eye sockets! WHAT?  I'm not getting that death trap of a truck?

"Well your awfully picky for human and I know you weren't going to use that truck so I changed a few things you didn't get a truck you got a porsche now say thank you to the best God known to man kind " Hades said in my head I could hear his cockiness in my brain

"Firstly i am not human anymore ans secondly Your verry annoying might I say and  thirdly your not the best God known to man kind, nice try though but you did good with the car it's beautiful,  thank you" I said all of this in my head somehow I knew he heard me, or I'm going cookoo either way it don't matter.

I ran up to Charlie and gave him the biggest hug! "NO WAY THIS IS MINE!?" I said after I let go he smiled "it's all yours bells" and kissed my forehead I felt tears prick my eyes I'd never had someone shower me with love okay well parental love that is and I loved feeling loved by Charlie as his daughter it replaced the feeling of void my parents left me with when they died.

I  had a few tears and laughed "its the best dad, thank you" he hugged me again and wiped my tears looking worried I smiles "its all joy I promise " we both smiled and he turned to Jacob

"Actually he wrapped it black, cleaned the insides for you and made it extra ready for you" Charlie said gesturing to Jacob I smiled and went over to Jacob and kissed his cheek "thank you, it's the best" I said with a smile and he turned bright red okay that's kind of cute.

We all went back into the house and watched football and ate dinner it was all nice I loved it I love the warmth I was feeling from being around family.

•••

657 words
I'll update this book later on today too.