Villain talk: Sir pentious.

" Villainous talk studio"

The scene opens up to a camera turning on to reveal this sight.

A/n- Demencia isn't chained up and soul is in between them.

Soul- Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to our first live show of: VILLAIN TALK.

Flug- Now, you may be wondering why I am in a cast, sling and neckbrace........I ate demencias pizza pops.

Demi- YOUR LUCKY I DIDN'T SNAP YOUR SPINE.

Flug- thank you so much for showing her those soul, now, for today's villain.

" Drumroll sound effect"

Flug- today's villain is-

The screen cut to shots of explosions going off, a giant laser firing blimp and maniacally laughter, the scene ends with a shot of today's villain.

Sir pen- The side remembered in war is the side with the most........style.

Soul- Sir pentious.

The camera cut back to the group.

Soul- So, what do we all think of this guy.

Flug- I like the suit, plus he's an inventor, so that's a bonus.

Soul- I think he looks average, nothing really special other than him being a snake demon.

Demi- COME ON, he looks AWESOME, I LOVE REPTILES.

Flug- who would have guessed.

Demi stuck her tongue out as she started munching on hot cheetos.

A/n- I personally don't like the spicy ones, but I can just imagine demi eating like......mountains of them.

Flug- So what is his whole deal.

Soul- "pulls up tablet" apparently he died in the 18th century, now he's on a mission to conquer hell.

Flug- HA, yeah right, look at his henchmen.