Villain talk: Bill cipher.

" Villain talk studios".

A/n- This one will be a lot longer than my usual ones.

The screen flashes with static, multiple different flashes of symbols, body parts, and other crazy things flashed across the screen before it focused to show demi, soul and flug in their usual spots.

Soul- HHEELLLOOO ALL YOU LISTENERS, villains and hero's, gods and mortals, witches and wizards, etc, welcome back to villain talks, I'm your ho¹st soulslicer, here with demi-

Demi- "eating gummy worms" sup ma peeps.

Soul- - and Dr flug.

Flug- Esaelp em pleh.

Soul-......yeah, flugs been doing that ever since we decided to discuss our latest villain, you wanna introduce them demi.

Demi- Hell yeah, today's villain is-

The screen switches to a shot of a cave, inside, on the ground was a ring of lit candles, with the image of a one eyed triangle surrounded by ten images. A figure appeared in the background and began to recite something. Backwards message

Figure- Triangulum, entangulum. meteforis dominus ventium. meteforis venetisarium, egassem sdrawkcab, egassem sdrawkcab, egassem sdrawkcab, egassem sdrawkcab, egassem sdrawkcab, egassem sdrawkcab.

With the last utterance, a black void-like triangle appeared above the circle as flames drew its form, an eye appeared in it as a piercing laughter erupted out, the triangle then grew arms and legs, it's body turned yellow and it grew a top hat on its head.

Bill- Ooooooo, looky here, I guess it's my turn, huh wattpad.

Demi- -bill cipher.

Soul- That's right, the king of the nightmare realm, that lovable chaos God, the destroyer of the 2nd dimension, the deal maker thatll screw you 10 times worse than your ex-wife/husband, that illuminati golden dorito man himself, Bill motherfucking cipher.

Flug- mih ton dog ho.

Soul- Okay, that's gonna get annoying, well, to fix him, joining us today to talk with us and fix flug, you know him, you love him, you wanna see another 20 seasons of him.