Part 13

*Y/N'S P.O.V.*
Minho: Try that again and see what happens after that...
Then he just walked away leaving me stunned... Did he just do that for real!? I pinched myself just to make sure I'm not dreaming but I felt it Soo.... THIS IS NO DREAM MINHO REALLY JUST DID THAT!!!
But as always I forgot he could read my mind cause he started laughing like a MANIAC (By the why you guys should stream Maniac)
Y/N: Minho I'll get you back for this just you wait!!
Minho: Yeah we will see about that! He yelled back peeking from the corner of the corridor making silly faces at me which I couldn't help but laugh at so I ran to catch up to him.
Y/N: Minho wait up!...
He stops to wait for me but once I catch up i link arms with him.
Y/N: Now you can't run away!
*MINHO'S P.O.V.*
She's so cute and funny I think I'm falling for her and hard. Wait what are you thinking she'll never like me back I'd better get over this little crush before it's too late!
But just then my thoughts were interrupted by a loud yawn coming from the girl next to me.
Y/N: Minho I'm tired can you tell me what it is that you want to tell me now?
Minho: I just wanted to say you did well today. I'm proud of you. And that I'll be lending you my clothes so you can sleep more comfortable.
Y/N: But aren't I wearing your clothes now?
Minho: Yeah but don't you want to take a shower before bed or you'll really stink Tommorow.
Y/N: Hey!
She hit me playfully on my shoulder so I acted back and screamed 'owww' dramatically.
Y/N: Your such a drama queen! But yeah I really should take a shower.
Minho: Ok then follow me you can use the bathroom in my bedroom it'll be more convenient for you.
Y/N: Ok!
She said as she skipped to my room unlinking our arms soon forgetting she was sleepy. As soon as we got there I gave her the smallest pair of clothes I had since the ones I gave her earlier were way too big for her. She ran to the bathroom locking the door behind her and soon I hear the shower being turned on. Later she came out with her hair wrapped up in a towel and wearing the slightly over sized sweat pants and hoodie.
Minho: You look good.I don't remember if I said it before but I'll say it now you should wear my clothes more often!
Y/N: Thank you and you k own what I will be taking half of your hoodies back with me!
Minho: Yeah you can fit please don't I love my hoodies!
Y/N: Don't worry I'll probably take 2 or 3 nothing more nothing less.