Part 19 (The Date pt 2 )

Minho: 7pm You ready to go?
Y/N: Yep! But where are we going?
Minho: It's a suprise! You'll have to wait and see...
Y/N: Ok...
Minho walked with me outside and as soon as we reached the car he gave me a black mask.
Y/N: What's this for?
Minho: put it on I don't want you to see the place. Don't question my ways!
Y/N: fine I won't '' question'' you...
Minho:Good now put it on!
Y/N: Okay okay!
I put it on and we started driving!
We were driving for about half an hour then only the car came to a stop.
Y/N: Can I take this thing of now? It getting very itchy!
Minho: Just a few minutes more we are almost there...
He pulled me ever so gently towards something I don't know what it was but then I felt the terrain under my feet started feeling soft and squishy which I ultimately assumed that he took me to the beach.
Minho: Right you can take it off... Now!
I took it off and wow! I was speechless.

 Now!I took it off and wow! I was speechless

Y/N: Woww! Its beautiful Minho.! How'ed you know I love the beach?
Minho: Just a feeling. Do you like it?
Y/N: Like it?... I love it! Thank you thank you so much!
We then walked down the rose petal pathway and sat down. Then after we sat down Felix came to us with a menu while wearing a waiters outfit and a moustache. Because he looked so ridiculous with that moustache I immediately burst out laughing.
Felix: Don't laugh at my efforts!
Y/N:ok sorry.
Felix: I will come back once you've made a decision. Just ring this bell when your ready!
And he left walking like a mad person.
Minho: Aishh I told them not to act like that.
Y/N: No it's fine! Besides what's a date without entertainment,
I joked.
Minho: Ha... Guess your right!
Later we rang the bell and this time instead of Felix coming to take our orders it was Chan in a silly chef outfit.
Y/N: Are you all dress like that?
Chan: You'll just have to wait and see. But anyways what would you two like to order?
Minho: I'll take the spaghetti and meatballs with an iced americano.
Chan: Ok and for M'lady?
Y/N: I'll have the same thing as Minho.
Chan: Ok we'll bring your food out in 10 minutes.
Y/N: okay thank you Channie.
Minho: what about me do I get a cute nickname like Chan?
Y/N: Don't i already have a nickname for you lino?
Minho' Yeah but you have me that name when we were like 5. I want a new one!
Y/N: Ok how about Minhoe!
I said smirking.
Minho:You know what... Lino is good!
I just laughed at him and not so long after Taehyun brought out our food also dressed in a waiter costume.
Taehyun: enjoy your food!
Said Taehyun with a cheerful tone.
Y/N: We will thank you.
He left.
Minho: Why do most of your friends have to be boys!
Y/N: Why you jealous?
Minho: Me? Jealous? No no never.
Y/N: You sound jealous you look jealous. So therefore you are jealous.
MINHO'S P.O.V
I don't know what to say. I mean she wasn't wrong I was pretty jealous. Like why does she need to have only 2 girl friends!
Minho: Well... Fine I'm jealous why do you need to have soo many friends that are boys! I know it sounds petty maybe even cheesy but it's true. And you can't blame me for telling the truth!
Y/N'S P.O.V
I just couldn't stop myself from giggling He's just too cute when he pouts.
Minho: what's so funny?
Y/N: Nothing I just find it cute when you do that angry pout of yours.
I could see him blushing he's such a softie.

AUTHORS NOTE.
The story is coming close to an end and I'd like to say thanks for the support and to the few followers. I have I'll be having trouble posting often cause of exams  but I'll try! I only got 1 week left of exams so I won't be long 😸❣️