Chapter 1

A/N: though I've decided to make it a MUCH friendlier time for gay people. I will still be making the 3 bathroom boys from the beginning homophobic.

Your name is Y/N L/N. You don't speak much unless you get really excited. You haven't been here as long as the other kids. You usually try to walk to school while avoiding others. But you heard alot of commotion coming from somewhere. You walk over to find a group of people surrounding two people. You slowly walk up to see what's happening. You push your curly hair from your eyes and watch. Your eyes land on the two boys who looked like they were gonna fight. You couldn't hear much but this kid moose started swinging. You watch in surprise as the shorter boy ends up beating his ass. After a few more minutes you decide to just walk away.

You keep your head down and try not too look at anyone. You had flared jeans and a short sleeved tank top on. You walk to your first period class. The teacher announces that you'll all be working in partners. You hated working as partners. You found it somewhat embarrassing and annoying. You got up from your seat and started looking around. A lot of the other people already had their Partners figured out. You see that finny is still by himself sitting down. You walk up to him "hey finney. Can we be partners. Or something" you look down again in embarasment. "Oh yeah sure. I don't mind." He smiles and pats the seat next to him.

You sit down and fiddle with your thumbs. Since you didn't talk alot you heard alot. People would say things around you without caring. You've heard an arrange of things around the school. You knew people's names without them knowing yours. You knew people's business. You knew so many things but never knew how you obtained the knowledge. Sometimes your dad said you were psychic. "So mystery person. What's your name" finney asks with a small smile. "Oh. Sorry my names Y/N." You twirl your sort curls with your thumb. "That's a cool name. You seem familiar" he looks at you with a tilt. He examines your features and you cracked a smile. You felt a grumble in your stomach and have the urge to use the restroom. And almost as though someone could read your mind the bell rung.nyou try to get out as quickly as possible. You rush to the restroom and relieve yourself. You hear the door open and zip your pants up. Squeaky shoes move across the floor.

The door to the restroom opened quickly and shut harshly. At this point you thought this was a school shooting or something. But then you recognize the voice. You step out the restroom and see the three boys. "Oh look! It's finneys boyfriend!" The orange one said. His looked like an upside down cigarette bud. You roll up your sleeves and wash your hands. Out of everything you don't want to get in a fight. You see one of them yell for finney to get out. You try to leave but they push you back. "Wow. Gonna leave your boyfriend behind." A boy says. Finney comes out the stall. "He's not my boyfriend." He says quietly.

The ginger boy steps closer as he's about to shove finney. You hear the door open and see a boy with a bandana. You shoves pass the two others by the door. He goes to the sink and washes blood off his hands. "Yaknow. Mooses teeth are really sharp." He goes on about how he didn't think he'd swing. He then turns to the two boys. "You fuck with them you fuck with me." They nod and leave. You don't stay any longer and leave quickly. You hated drama, you hated bullys. My God you wanted to hit them so bad. You decide to leave school a bit early. You would usually hide in the nearby forest. Their was a small tree house you built. Over the years you've stocked it with books and snack. You even had a TV their with movies.

You remember staying up there for hours when you first moved here. Your dad had late nights to work. Your mom was who knows where. You've spent nights in here. You put your bag down and stare up. The stooges played from a boom box. You sit up and grab a book. You grabbed 'A hundred years of solitude' your dad was able to get the English translation. Your dad had worked his ass off to get that for you. He had worked day and night to afford it. On the walls was chipping white paint with terribly drawn flowers. In a small box were a multitude of colored handkerchiefs. You look at the clock and realize that you've spent hours reminiscing. You grab your bag and leave the tree house. You grab two handkerchiefs just incase. You stuff them both in your right pocket. One beng a black and white checkered. The other being lime green. You bring your Walkman and listen to blacksabbath. You walk to a nearby convience store. You see Robin walking to the back. Theirs a black van behind the store. "Hey robin!" You shout his name.

His name was only known by you because some girls were talking about how cute he was. He looks back at you. He has a small bag of snacks with him. "Hey you're Y/N right?" You nod your head. "Where are you going? If you don't mind me asking." You rub your arms a bit. It was a pretty chilly day especially for you. "Oh me and finney are gonna watch a movie. You should come" you're heart pace quickened. You were scared. You always felt like this when you had to answer anything. "Oh yeah sure I'd be okay with that. That'd be slammin dude." You smile at him.