Chapter 3

You fell back asleep but couldn't remember walking to your house at all. But you're in your bed, tucked in and all. You get up change clothes. Some baggy pants and a shirt. You yawn and scratch your arms. When walking around the house you can't find your dad. But a note is found on the table. He's at work again. You had respect for him for being so hard working. But Also a resentment. He never tried to make time for you. But now you have friends, people to talk to. You didn't feel as alone as you had before. You were more complete in ways you didn't know. Plus you knew a really good guy now named finney. He was sweet kind and in your head, cute. He had chocolate brown hair and a sweet smile. It was shame he was bullied in school. You weren't exactly left alone but you also weren't talk too much. You were stuck in between being bullied and being left alone. You grab a snack from the pantry and then pick up your backpack. It wasn't anything special just a plain black backpack with a few patches on it. You head out the door awaiting another day of school. When you go outside you see someone waiting for you. You can already tell who it is based on the bandana he was wearing. "Robin what're you doing here?" You asked him. Not trying to be rude but more so confused. Today you wore nicer clothes than usual. But even when trying to dress nice he still wore his bandana. Honestly without it you probably wouldn't even be able to recognize him. "What's with your threads man. Today's picture day. And ya look like a putz you should change" he looked you up and down and then just smiled. You invited him into your house You invited him into your house and he waits in the living room while you change. You didn't know it was picture day today. If you had known then you would have worn something better in the first place. I mean it's not like your dad can afford to actually buy the photos.

But still in a sense you wanted to look nice. Especially since that's the photo that they use in your yearbook. You didn't want to look like you were trying too hard. So you put on another jacket, some jeans, and a random band T. You fix your hair and then head out. Robin says "well you look better I guess." You both leave on your ways to school. It was nice to walk with someone. Especially when he did most of the talking. It's not that you didn't want to talk but you didn't know what to talk about. Because sometimes when you say things they don't come out right. Especially when you're try to compliment someone. Some people take it as you trying to be mean. You don't mean to sound rude but people just don't get it. You arrive on campus with Robin. Finney walks up to you both. "Hey dude yall look stellar." He smiles at you both. His smile fills you with so much unbridled happiness.

You don't know why him saying that makes your palms sweaty. When he speaks it makes your heart beat quicker, your arms itch and you feel warm. It was a feeling you weren't used too. "Thanks you look cool too." You try to sound cool but your voice cracks a bit. You smile awkwardly,they both talk about something you're uninterested in. You walk off even though the bell doesn't ring for another 10 minutes. Their was a place in the school no one went too. Once you went down the hall you made a right. That part of the school didn't gave many people. But still you went inside the 3rd classroom. No one was ever in their, some say it was haunted. You remember the story like it was yesterday.

It was the first thing you were told when you moved here. Even the teachers seemed weary of it. One day you just decided to check it out. Curiosity had gotten the best of you. All you discovered was an old room with no one in it. It's also great for skipping, thought when you enter its a bit cold. You were able to clean it up a bit. You replayed the story in your head every now and then.

"One time their was this kid that went here. His name was David he seemed like your ordinary student. He was a bit nerdy but no one really bothered him. I guess he had some psychological problems or something. Because one day some guy started picking on him. And it was like a whole different person was controlling him. Because the next day he came back with his own trick. He was able to lure the bully to the room. And he slit his throat, he must've been reparing this for a while. Because he even had a pillow in the classroom to muffle his screams. It was so sick dude, and not in the cool way. People say he was almost decapitated. It was like his head was holding on by a thread. Some say if you bring a pillow and put some of your own blood on it, he appears and gets revenge for you."

The story was scary but also seemed made up in so many unrealistic ways. Oh well.

A/N: sorry for not updating, I've been a bit out of it. I may just scratch this fic and write a different one.