Chapter 2

A/N: hey yall imma also be using slang from the 70s as well. Also sorry for a short chapter

You both walk to your house to grab some clothes and a bag. "Where's your dad?" Robin asks you. He's tracing his hands across your couch and looking around. "Work" You grab some clothes and money you both leave. It starts to lightly drizzle outside. You both start running to finneys house. Robin knocks on his door and finneys dad answers. He smells like whiskey and his beard smelt of cigarettes. Robin speaks up "Were here for finney." He doesn't have any expression on his face. Finneys dad yells out "FINNEY YOUR FRIENDS HERE" he walks inside. He has a slight wobble in his walk. Finney walks to the door with his stuff. "Oh hey Y/N" he says. He seems pretty confused. "Robin invited me along"

He makes an 'O' shape with his mouth. You feel out of place so you smile awkwardly. All three of you walk a few blocks down. Robin knocks on a door and a man opens it. "Hey little robin" the man says. He has sunglasses on and a cleaning uniform. "My friends and I are ready" His time nods. You all pile into a big red truck. Robin sits in the front while you and finney sit in the back. You listen and look around a bit. Robin's tio is blasting music you nod to the beat. You look at finney and his eyes dart out the window. Out of curiosity you too look out the window. Both your eyes meet. You can't help but stare back. His eyes meet yours in a gaze of unrecognizable emotion.

You look away and feel your heart beating. It's feels as though it will beat out of your chest. The car comes to a stop and you all need to decide on a movie. Well that's what you would've thought. Turns out the already decided themselves. And of course as fate would have it, it's a horror movie. You weren't the best with horror buy oh well. You walked to a concession stand to buy snacks. With the few dollars you had you bought 3 medium popcorn and 3 drinks. While paying the worker started talking to you. "Nice handkerchiefs" he looks you up and down. You had forgotten about them. Your face flushed a little. "Oh yeah. Forgot about them." You grab 2 of the drinks and a popcorn. "How about I help with the rest" his voice made your heart skip a beat. "Oh sure!" He grabs the rest of your stuff and follows you. He manages to fit in all in one arm. The others around your waist pulling you close to him.

You found this odd since he looked like he was 20 something. You both made it to the truck. Thank the gods for Robin's tio. You should really learn his name later. "Hey Cain, the he'll you doing with that kid." Robin's uncle said. "Oh. Nothing Joseph. Just helping a customer out." His hand gradually moves from your waist lower. You shuffle away to the trunk. He hands the others their stuff and leaves. "What a creep" finney says. You nod and the movie starts. Robin's uncle leaves and you reach to take your handkerchiefs out. The lime green one missing. It was replaces with a date and time as well as an address. Robin pulls out 2 blankets. It was a chilly, the rain had stopped a bit ago. The floor was still wet and the air crisp. Your blanket was bigger than Robin's. It was easy to assume that you and finney had to share. He takes some of the blanket. 'Some' was an understatement he was a blanket hog. "Damn share a bit" in response he scoots closer. It does give you more blanket but that's not what you meant. You don't mind him being close though. His hair smells of pinewood and peppermint. Which is very odd.

He drinks some of his sode. You hold your knees to your chest and unknowingly scoot closer. Robin eyes you both up and down. When finney doest notice Robin turns around and rubs his hands around his back, making it look like he's kissing someone. You roll your eyes and scoff. Finney looks at you "hm?" Is all he says. You shake your head. You start paying more attention to what finneys doing. His pinkie keeps brushing up against yours. His heartbeat is strong and loud. His eyes flickering from both you and the screen. His leg was lying atop yours. His other arm was around you. He was messing with your handkerchief. You felt his fingers twirl it and flick it. The movie felt boring so you started to sleep. You slouched against finney. His breathing went to a halt as he looked at you. Your sleeping figure laying on finneys chest. His heart ached at the sight. He smiled and held you close. "Get a room" Robin says. Finney kicks him "shut up" they laugh a bit. The movie was coming to an end when you woke up. The nap was delightful. You had a Mark from finneys jacket on your cheek. Your hair was tangled and messy.