Chapter 1: Enter Uzumaki Toshiko

A long time ago, a powerful demon fox appeared with nine tails. With its powerful tails, it could smash mountains and create tidal waves. A band of Ninjas rose to defend their village from attack. One great Ninja was able to imprison the monster but died in the process. This Ninja was known as the Fourth Hokage.

•   •   •

Eight years later...

We see two twelve-year-old girls in a training ground with large trees and massive clearing of open fields, and a rocky path near a river stream. The first one was a beautiful young girl with long red hair down to her back and ice-blue eyes. She was wearing a short-sleeved lavender kimono with a blue belt around her waist with a long mesh-sleeved shirt underneath. She also had on lavender shorts and long black heel ninja sandals. As well as a brown headband with the leaf symbol around her waist.

Her name was Uzumaki Toshiko, the oldest child of the Fourth Hokage.

The other girl had a royal beauty to her, with snow-white hair pulled into a bun and silver eyes. She was wearing a low-duty dress, a white and silver dress revealing a black shirt underneath it. She also wore mesh pants and grey ninja sandals with a white headband secured around her neck.

Her name was Sasaki Aki, the heir of the Sasaki noble clan specialist in medical justu and genjustu.

"Ugh, I can't believe that you beat me again," Aki sighed, wiping off her dress as she got off of the floor.

"Hey, it's not my fault I'm better than you," Toshiko commented.

"Excuse me, that's not true even if you did become a Chunin before me," Aki replied in an angelic voice.

"I think that does," A voice stated.

The girls turned around to see a boy around their age with short pink hair styled with a large fringe covering most of his right eye. His eyes were a shade of Turquoise. He was wearing a red and short-sleeved white high-collar neck shirt with a long-sleeved black shirt under it. He had on red pants and brown shades, along with black gloves and a blue ninja headband on his forehead.

This was Haruno Makoto, the oldest child from the Haruno civilian family. His youngest sister's name is Haruno Sakura.

"Nobody asked your opinion Makoto. You didn't become a Chunin either during the last Chunin exam either," Aki said with her arms crossed.

"Oh, don't be that way just because Toshiko once again beat you," Makoto said."She is just a natural-born genius," He said, with a smile as he looked at his beautiful red-haired teammate.

"Alright, I'm out of here. Nice match, Aki, but you have to do better if you plan to beat me or become a Chuinin," Toshiko said, walking away.

"Makoto, stop being so annoying. You scared her off again," Aki muttered, glaring at her pink-haired teammate.

"No, I didn't," Makoto said."Besides, you can't blame me. She is a natural beauty with her eyes and hair."

"Hey, rude, so I'm not beautiful," Aki said, placing a hand near her heart in pain.

Makoto rolled his eyes before his eyes traveled back to Toshiko's walking form with hearts in his eyes.

•  •  •

We now see an eight-year-old boy running through the village covered in paint and laughing. He was a blond-haired boy named Naruto Uzumaki.

"You'll never catch me!" Naruto shouted, laughing.

"Get back here now, Naruto!" A jounin shouted, chasing after Naruto.

Naruto continued running away until he lost his footing and crashed into a white-haired girl around his age, spilling paint on her. This was Sasaki Masako, the younger sister of Aki.

"Naruto! Get off of me now!" Masako shouted, annoyed.

The boy quickly got off, scrambling to his feet.

"Sorry," Naruto apologized.

"You think a sorry will cut it?! You got paint all over my new clan dress!" Masako shouted.

"I make it up to you. Please just don't tell-" Naruto said, but a voice cut him off behind him.

"Don't tell what, Naruto?" A voice asked with an emphasis on the Naruto part.

Naruto froze in place. He knew that voice from anywhere. He turned around and gulped as he saw the angry scowl on his older sister's face as she had her arms crossed and eyes narrowed.

"Oh, h-hey Toshiko. How are you doing?" Naruto chuckled nervously.

"Oh, excellent what about you?" She asked, getting closer to Naruto's face.

"Just helping Masako help and clean off," Naruto lied.

"Clean off the paint you spilled on her," Toshiko said."I saw the whole thing and the paint on the stores."

Naruto looked down shamefully, knowing that he was caught.

"I didn't mean to spill it on her on purpose," Naruto said, looking down and kicking his foot. Toshiko sighed and softened her glare slightly, knowing his brother wouldn't spill paint on Masako on purpose.

"Oh, you might not spill it on purpose, but you are still in big trouble for painting the villager's shops. Naruto, go home now and clean up. I'm not getting you any ramen today," Toshiko said, hardening her glare before Naruto could argue back.

Naruto sighed and looked down shamefully. He knew his sister was still mad as she took away his favorite ramen.

"Go now. I will clean up this mess, and maybe later, I will make you some sweets if you behave for the rest of the day," She said.

Naruto nodded and left before saying sorry to Masako one last time. Toshiko walks up to her and gives her a sum of yen to pay for the fabric to make a new dress.

"Here, Masako-chan, have your parents use this to buy new fabric to make a new clan dress for you. I also have extra to get yourself something nice."

"Thank you Uzumaki-sama," Masako said with a bow.

"You don't need to call me that," Toshiko said before she left to clean off the paint mess Naruto had made.

Later that evening...

The lights were out across the village. Everyone was sleeping, including young Naruto. On top of the Uzumaki's apartments. Toshiko and Makoto were looking at the sky.

"It is a beautiful night," Makoto said, looking at the stars.

"Yeah, it is," Toshiko said, looking at Makoto, who seemed nervous about something or as if something was on his mind.

"Makoto, is something the matter?" She asked.

"Oh, nothing," He replied quickly.

"You sure if you need to talk about something? You know I always take the time to listen to you that friends are for," She smiled.

"Friends, right? If only you knew how I truly feel," He whispered softly as he saw Toshiko starting to doze off.

The first chapter of Crismon Fox is published. In this chapter, we meet Toshiko's Genin team and glimpse her relationship with her little brother Naruto. Let me know what you think of the chapter.

Word Count: 1175