Chapter 4: The Kõashi village

Toshiko let out a slight yawn and stretched her arms as she sat up from under her covers. She glanced to her left to see Makoto still fast asleep snoring softly.

She took her blanket off stood up and grabbed a scroll from her pouch and started walking off.

"Where are you going, Lady Toshiko?" A soft feminine voice asked.

Toshiko turned to the right where she saw an  large orange and white fox with purple eyes sitting on the ground.

"I'm going to change out of my pajamas and gather some fruit for breakfast Tamamo no need to worry about me just make sure to wake up Makoto for me," Toshiko said walking towards the bushes

"Yes of course I wake him up," Tamamo replied with a bow of her head and  went over to Makoto was sleeping."Hey wake up pinky it's morning," She said tapping her nose against Makoto's neck.

"Huh," Makoto groaned as he rolled over and slowly opened his eyes to see Tamamo."Hey Tamamo what time is it?" He asked curiously and his eyes widened not seeing Toshiko."Where is Toshi-chan?" He asked.

"She went to change and gather some fruit for breakfast," Tamamo replied.

"Ah though why didn't she wake me up last night to keep lookout when she got sleepy?" Makoto asked realizing Toshiko never woke him up last night.

Tamamo before licking her paw."I don't know just that she summoned me before she fell asleep probably didn't want to wake you," She stated.

"I guess if you say so," Makoto said grabbing clothes out from his pouch as he sat on up with a yawn.

"Good morning," Toshiko said as she walked over towards Tamamo and Makoto changed out of her pajamas and an arm full of berries.

"Morning Toshi I'm going to get changed myself as well," Makoto said standing on up.

"Alright i make sure Tamamo doesn't eat all the berries," Toshiko eating an berry.

Makoto nodded as he walked off to get change into his misson clothes so him and Toshiko and get ready to coninute there misson.

"Hey whats that mean i don't eat that much," Tamamo said before eating some of the berries Toshiko had brought back."Your thinking of my youngest son Kaiyo who eats everything," She sated.

"Chill Tamamo you know I was just kidding," Toshilko said laughing.

"What funny?" Makoto asked as he sat down across from Toshiko.

"Lady Toshi making jokes about my eating," Tamamo said.

"Oh your still going on about that isn't it the younger fox you summon for sneaking around who eats alot?" Makoto asked.

"Yes my youngest son the eater," Tamamo replied.

"Seriously relax i was just playing with you," Toshiko said ruffleing Tamamo's fur."I know Kaiyo is the big eater anyway you free to go," She said.

"See you next time you summon me Lady, Toshiko," Tamamo said as she vanished in a crowd of smoke.

"You have an intreasting realtionship with your summonings," Makoto commented."I don't really have realtionship with mine there not as chatting."

"Not surpiseing your summonings are bats if i rember coreect," Toshilo said.

Makoto nodded."Yes they are bats."

"If your done we show get going," Toshiko said standing on up once she had her fill of berries.

"Yeah i'm good to go," Makoto said as he finshed the last of the berries and stood up as well.

"Then lets go," Toshiko said as she and Makoto continued there way to Koashi Village to figure what was happening with the children.

****

Toshiko and Makoto  after  few hours of walking they arrived in the Koashi village where there misson supposed to take place.

"So what's the plan?" Makoto asked glanceing over at Toshiko.

"You go around and ask anyone if they seen anying," Toshiko replied."I will search around for clues that might be useful in finding the missing kids," She said.

"Sounds like a plan I send a signal if I learnanything," Makoto said with a nod as he head off to find some useful infomation.

"Summoning justu,"Toshiko said placing an hand on the ground as she summoned a meduim size black an white fox.

"You summon me Lady Toshiko?" The black and white fox asked in a male voice.

"Yes Keoshi need your help searching for signs of missing children," Toshiko explained.

"I understand Lady Toshiko," Keoshi said with an bow of his head.

"Then lets go lead the way  and if we get serparate howl if you find anything supious," Toshiko sated as they head off to find signs of the missing kids.

"Leave it all to me," Keoshi said as he lead her though the village sniffing the ground for any scent of children as Toshiko follow behind him as she kept her eyes peel for signs of the children.

The fourth chapter of Crismon Fox has been published. In this chapter, Toshiko and Makoto  arrive in Kõashi village and split up to begin there investigation on the wereabouts of the missing children. Next chapter Toshiko and Makoto will find ou what hapened to the kids and soon get back to the villages were Naruto is waiting for Toshiko to return. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter! Sorry, it's kind of sort of a chapter but that all i could come up with for the chapter.

Question of the chapter: Where do you think the missing kid are?

Word Count: 884