Happy Anniversary

Y/N'S POV:

After Jungkook left with Hobi, I released Heeseung.
"Are you guys okay?" I rubbed their shoulders one's left and the other's right.
"Yeah, I'm fine."
"Me too."
"Taehyung, your magic has been improving a lot, and Heeseung your anger control is amazing. I'm proud of you guys." I pulled them in and hugged them.
I can feel them shifting their eyes at each other, shrugged a little, then patted my back.
"Are you okay, Y/n?" Heeseung asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine."
"You sure?" Taehyun questioned.
"Yes, why?"
"We've never really hugged before." Heeseung said.
"We're not saying it's weird." Taehyung jumped in.
"Yeah, no, we're not, but we just wanna make sure you're okay."
"You guys are so sweet. I'm fine." I heartbrokenly smiled at them.
"You sure? Your smile doesn't convince me."
"Don't worry. Okay? I'm fine. Just know you'll be getting more praising and love from me from now on. Okay?" They smiled and nodded. "Now, you wanted to speak to me earlier?"
"Ah! Yes! Finally!"
"What Heeseung hyung meant to say is we want to take you somewhere after work."
"Where to?"
"It's a secret." Heeseung spoke.
"Guys, I don't know about this. The guys aren't going to like me hanging with you two, especially Jungkook." I stuck my hands in my pockets.
"Well Jungkook was forced to let us take you." Taehyun replied.
"Especially now since he's no longer working here."
"So the others know about it?"
"Yes." The both said.
"Well if they're okay with it, then okay." I smiled. "So what time are we leaving?"
"Not until work is over, milady." Heeseung smiled and joked.
"Yah. Get out of here." I said pulling my hand from my left pocket and smacked his arm, accidentally throwing out my ring.
You heard the tinging as it hit the floor.
"What was that?" Heeseung asked.
"What is that? Y/n! Is that what I think it is?!"
"What? What is it?"
"An engagement ring."
"Wha? Whoa! Really? Let me see."
"Y/n, why are you hiding this?"
"Heeseung, give it back."
"Okay, but why are you hiding it?"
"It looks better than the one you had before. Did Taehyung buy you a better one to make up for his wrong?" He joked.
"No. It wasn't him who proposed." They stopped joking around and looked at me. "Just give it back."
Heeseung looked at the ring. "Wait. There is something engraved on it."
"What is it?"
"Hope.... World?"
They both gasped. "HOSEOK HYUNG?!"
"Shhhhh guys!"
"I would of never expected him to." Taehyun said.
"I expected him to be like the last if anything."
"Right?!"
"Well he wasn't! So if you would like to keep your jobs, I suggest you hand it back over."
Heeseung gave it back and then proceeded to ask. "The guys don't know, do they?"
"No, and I'd rather keep it a secret for a while. Jungkook is already in a bad mood as it is, and we're all finally happy together with no fighting. So please don't tell anyone. And if you tell my brothers, I'm going to kick your butts. And if you tell anyone, tell them to keep it a secret."
"Of course."
"Thanks, guys. Get back to work. We have 5 hours to go." I chuckled.
The guys left, we all continued working. I was so focused. When I heard a knock on my office door it startled me.
"Come in."
"Ma'am, this was brought in for you."
"For me? What is it?"
"I haven't gotten a clue."
"Okay. Thank you. Just put it on the chair."
"Yes, miss." She kind of lingered there.
"Yes? Is there something else?"
"I was going to ask you if I can leave early, ma'am. I know we're busy, but my mom just got into town. I haven't seen her in a few years."
My heart broke thinking about my mom and my kids and how I'm never going to see them again. I couldn't say no to her.
"Of course you can. You deserve it anyway. You've always worked so hard. Go be with your mom."
"Thank you, miss!" She left the room ecstatic.
I decided to email my entire employees and let them know that if their family is in town, to notify me in advance, to try and get the well deserved time off to spend with their family members. They never know when will be their last time seeing them. I just didn't tell them that. 8:30 came around, Heeseung and Taehyun came to check in on me.
** KNOCK KNOCK **
"Come in."
"Y/n, are you- You're not even remotely close to being ready." Heeseung spoke.
"No, sorry, guys. I've been cramming on work trying to catch up."
"Well hurry up! We want to see the dress."
"What? What dress?"
"Smooth move, Heeseung." Taehyun said elbowing him.
"Sorry. I got excited."
"Y/n...." Taehyun grabs the box and brings it to me. "Hoseok hyung bought you this."
"Oh. I completely forgot about this box."
I stood up and opened the box. There was tissue paper on top. I pulled them apart and saw another box with a paper on top.
"Please wear this for tonight, and please wear the ring. You don't have to put it on the left hand, but please wear it. Love, Sunshine."
I smiled. I got the ring out and put it on my right hand and happily smiled at it. I opened the little box revealing these gorgeous glass like shoes.
"Wow! Those are pretty."
"Right? Hobi really knows what he's doing, huh, Taehyun?"
"Yeah, I really like them."
"Now show us the dress." Heesung interrupted.
"Okay. Okay. Calm down."
I took the box out then pulled out this beautiful crystal bluish dress. I fell in love with it instantly.
"Oh-"
"My-"
"Gosh."
"That's-"
"Breath taking!"
"Can you stop! I'm trying to speak."
"I mean I'm not wrong, Taehyun."
"We'll step outside so you can change."
"Thanks, you guys."
They left, so I changed. Hoseok always knew how to make me feel like a princess, and now I really do feel like one.