Mr. Namjoon

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up to a door being shut and humming. I smiled in the midst of my sleepiness and softly spoke out.
"Good morning."
"Good morning, my queen. I have brought you breakfast in bed. Scrambled eggs, pancakes and bacon. It might not be what you make, but it's close enough." The handsome man spoke setting a tray of food on a nearby table.
"Thank you, Jin."
He is always ethereal, but in the mornings with no shirt and khaki pants is always more glowy.
"Why are you so chipper this morning?" I asked.
"Well I just had the best sex ever last night and I'm getting married to the most beautiful girl I've ever set my eyes on."
"Remember when you didn't like me?"
"It's not that I didn't like you, I was just cautious of you. That's all. Anyway, when would you like to get married. I was thinking winter when the cherry blossoms wither and the snow is falling."
"Don't you think it's a little too early to think about all that? We don't need to get married right away. We can wait. Like I don't know, maybe after the twins are born?"
"Next winter is fine. I don't mind to wait until then. Then we'll have flower girls or a ring barer."
"You're too cute when you're passionate about things."
"Yeah? Was I being cute last night when I was being passionate?"
"You were on a different level last night." I giggled.
"Yah. Eat your food."
"What are we eating for lunch?"
"I'm not sure. What are you in the mood for?"
"Burgers actually. Speaking of, I actually need to go check on Hyunjin."
"How did burgers remind you of Hyunjin?"
"Well I thought burger, then booger, and booger reminded me to go check on him. Thanks for the food though. It was delicious." I quickly kissed him.
"Wha? You barely touched it."
"I'll come back for it. I promise." I smiled and walked out of the room, fidgeting with my robe at the same time. Not realizing the aromatic scent coming my way, and bumping into it. "Oh. Sorry."
Half naked, nothing but gym shorts, showing off his toned body, veins popping out and sweat dripping down. The gulp heard around the world.
"Oh, hey, y/n/n, what are you doing here?"
"Oh, um I'm on my way to my room to check on my brother to see how he's holding up."
"Alright. You slept with Jin hyung last night?" My face got red.
"What?"
"You came out of his room, I'm going to assume you stayed the night with him since your brother has your room."
"Ah. Right. Yeah."
"Okay, well I'll catch you later at lunch." He started jogging away.
"Ah. Namjoon?"
"Yeah?' He turned around flipping his sweat dripping hair back.
"Can I sleep with you tonight?"
"Sure." He shrugged it off and continued on.
My heart is all sorts of crazy right now. His scent was the most orgasmic thing I've ever smelled, as well as the sound that was beating out of his chest. I continued on to my room.
*KNOCK KNOCK*
"Hey, it's me. I'm coming in." I walked into the room and there was no sign of Hyunjin anywhere. I walked out and looked around the hall, then went towards the step where Sunghoon was at. "Hey! Sunghoon!"
"Yeah?"
"Have you seen Hyunjin?"
"I think I saw him walking around, exploring or something." He spoke vaguely.
"Hm.... okay. Not really helpful, but thanks."
I continued looking for him and then saw him in the courtyard.
"Hyunjin!" He looked like he was on guard with his hands behind his back. He heard me and told me to wait with his hand. As I slowly walked over towards him I saw other figures. They started charging at him and he dodged everything.
"Ni-ki! What are you doing?!" I yelled out to them.
Ni-ki, Hueningkai, Sunoo and Beomgyu were fighting with Hyunjin. Fighting? No. Can't be. Training maybe?
"Oh! Hey, Y/n/n!" The guys stopped when they heard me and moved away from Hyunjin.
"What in the world is going on here?"
"Well your brother here was snooping around, and-"
"I wasn't snooping around." Hyunjin rolled his eyes.
"Anyway."
"We just wanted to make sure he wasn't bad. That's all." Sunoo spoke cutesy.
"Well yeah, but we weren't fighting." Hueningkai said.
"Oh? That's not what it looks like."
"Well you're wrong."
"You say that, Beom, but your faces tell me differently."
"People get injured all the time."
"You're not people. You're supernatural." I looked at Hyunjin who had no cuts. "Hyunjin, are you okay?"
"Yeah. They wanted to know why I was here, so I told them. Then they asked for fighting tips."
"Hey! You said you weren't going to say anything!" Sunoo spoke.
"She already caught us." He shrugged.
I laughed a little. "So what? You're training them now?"
"Seems like it, yeah. They're kids-" He started whispering.
"Hey!"
"We heard that." Beomgyu spoke.
"They still don't know everything or know much. Who better to help them than a tribrid?"
"Hm.... okay. You guys be safe then. Hamburgers for lunch today, y'all."
"Yes!/ Woohoo!" They cheered except Hyunjin.
"Okay, I'll let you kids get back to it. Just let me know when you want to get your stuff, twin, and we'll go."
Hyunjin just hummed in response.
I walked back to the house and got bombarded by Jungwon, Jay and Heesung.
"Y/n!"
"Yes?"
"Jake has been locked in his room all day." Jungwon said.
"Okay? And?"
"He's never done this before." Heesung spoke.
"What am I supposed to do about it, guys?"
"He told me it was your fault." Jay said sharply.
"Fine. I'll go check on him, but can y'all go make sure Hyunjin doesn't kill the kids?"
"We're the kids." Jungwon said.
"Speak for yourself." The others said.
"Okay, you two are just 2 and 3 years older than me. Chill. She's like 11 years older than me."
"Anyway. Burgers for lunch. Now go check on them."
I walked all the way to Jake's room and knocked on the door.
"Jakeu?" I called out then walked in. "Are you okay? The guys are worried about you."
But Jake never replied, so I went to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He quickly turned around then in a sudden rush I was up against the wall. Eyes looking in hunger. I felt scared.
"Jake, what's the matter with you? Let go of me."
He was growling and snarling, the sounds of a hungry wolf ready to pounce on his prey.
"Jake-" My words got cut off by the sudden action of lips on mine and a tongue slithering in. I tried pushing him off and yell, but he was somehow stronger than me. As soon as he pulled away, he smirked that devilishly cute smirk with his canine showing and covered my mouth, then bit me. My eyes widened as I screamed. The bite didn't feel the way Yoongi bit me or Jungkook or any of them. It wasn't euphoric at all. It was painful. Agonizing if anything. He pulled away and started coughing, and the door swung open.
"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?!" Jungkook yelled out.
Jake was on the floor coughing and convulsing. Then Jungwon walked in.
"Jake! What happened? What's going on here? What did you do?!" Jungwon said cradling Jake.
"What did she do?! What the fuck did her do?! Huh?! Look at her fucking neck!"
"Jungkook." I spoke weakly. "Jake, he- he attacked me."
"What?"
"That's not true. Jake would never do anything like that."
"LOOK AT HER NECK AND SAY THAT AGAIN!"
"Kook, I don't feel too good."
"Sh, you'll be fine. We'll get you out of here, okay? I promise. You'll be fine." His voice broke. "I swear if anything happens to her, I'll kill him."
"You stay away from him!"
"I'll kill all of you if I have to."
"Jung-"
"Y/n/n! Y/n/n! Y/n! Stay with me, baby. FUCK!"