Epilogue

It was quiet in the ocean, but that did nothing to soothe Prince Mizu. He remembered Isonade swimming through the palace, trying to escape from the princesses. They meant no harm, it was true, but sometimes you don't want them hovering over your shoulder. In fact, here they were now. Princess Kani flicked her tail at him. "Come onnnnn Mizu, stop acting like a grumpy squid! Come fly with us!" Princess Waterfall nodded. "Yeah! We'll find some trace of them soon." Mizu nodded, unable to resist his sisters and followed them into the sky.

Queen Bluemoon was fuming. "You let ALL of them escape." The guard in front of her cringed. "O-Only the SeaWings got away... and we have Halo in chains." Queen Bluemoon growled. "We don't have anything that can resist firescales, but we need them!" The guard looked paler than he already was, being an IceWing-SilkWing ColorWing. He was a WhiteWing though. "More will escape..." Queen Bluemoon flicked her tail regally. "Increase security. I won't be the nice Queen anymore. If she wants to get out, she'll have to fight her way out."

Cold turned to warm as currents flicked Cascade's snout. The other SeaWings were fleeing as fast as they could. Cascade wanted to save them all now! But that would be stupid. He turned to the dragon who would most likely be in charge and as he turned his light blue scales, Cascade hissed. "Well? What now?"