Bunny

"Shut the fuck up, no one's going to hear you out here" DZ said, as he grabbed you from behind, throwing you to the ground. You try to get up and run, tears rolling down your face. He pins you down again, burying you into the dirt, "wearing an outfit like this is begging for someone to fuck you" he snarls in your ear, biting it hard. He licks his lips and then bites them before licking your ear again.

"Please..." you whimper, struggling against him. He grins at that, using both hands to cover your mouth, muffling any more pleas. "Begging are we? You like this don't you bunny" you can't say anything with his hand on your mouth, you look him in the eye and chomp down on his hand. He let's go and you break free, "get up, run" the voice inside your head screams. But you're not sure if what you feel is a hallucination. Your heart beats fast.

DZ grabs your arm, holding you still, "I'm about to fuck you right here, do you think anyone will care?" You struggle against his grip, he slaps you. You gasp from the sting.

"You want me so bad don't you bunny, I can see it in your eyes." He says, his breath hot on your face. "I could kill you and no one would give two shits" he growls, looking down your body. Undoing your pants. Growling in your ear, "Come on bunny, spread those legs for me." You know you shouldn't give in, but let's be honest, he was right. You wore this outfit to grab his attention and here you are... and how could you not want to feel his cock inside of you? The thought is too much. You cry softly, letting him push you back onto the ground. He kisses your neck, biting and scratching. "Good bunny" he snarls. His fingers slip under your panties, rubbing you. Grinding his hard shaft against you. "It's been a long time since I've had a pet, you're gonna make my cock nice and hard for when I fuck you" he snarls in your ear. You whimper. "Fuck me" you beg Dz. You want to forget everything. "You're skin is so soft...imagine how pretty it will look covered in bruises" he laughs, smacking your ass with his leather belt. You moan. "Don't move or else i'll fuck you harder than ever before" he warns, you nod. He grips your hair tightly, pulling your head back. He slaps your ass. "Now you look at me when i'm fucking you, understand?" "Yes Daddy" you look him in the eye, filled with hunger, and lust. You feel the heat in you core, his cock inside of you. "Harder" escapes your mouth, Dz grabs your throat and thrusts harder, making you scream. He keeps his grip on your throat, pinning you down, his thick cock sliding in and out of you. His balls slap against you.

DZ growls, "you sound like such a good little bunny " his breathing becomes heavy, he pulls out and flips you on your back, forcing himself inside you again, he bites your neck hard. You bite his lip, and he releases his hold on you. He moves faster and faster. His hips slapping against yours.

His breath is hot. Your muscles quiver from the force of him pounding inside you. You can't hold it in any longer, you scream. He looks at you fangs sharp as he smirks, he fucks you even harder.

"Oh god, yes, daddy!" you yell.

You climax, he slows his pace to a stop. Smirking he looks at you, "Are you okay? You nod. "Yes, I'm fine. We should get back to the cabin, I'm bleeding" you giggle.