General Headcanons

Bose calls Henry to talk about his parental problems a lot.

Mika does her own hair and occasionally does Miles' too.

Sometimes Miles and Mika have to sleep in the same room to ensure they're both still there and okay.

Miles has multiple places only he knows about and that he occasionally teleports to just to get some time away.

Bose occasionally has trouble setting boundaries leading to the others' unintentionally hurting him.

In the opposite direction Chapa occasionally preemptively sets too many boundaries causing the others to accidentally exclude her.

Miles runs late to things a lot of the time because he constantly thinks, "It'll only take me a second to get there!" even if he's meant to already be there.

Mika drinks tea almost every night to soothe her throat preemptively.

Chapa makes most of her own clothes but Miles can sew better than she can.

Mika struggles to meet the expectations she has sets for herself, often leading to burnout and breakdowns.

Miles often struggles with how his interpersonal values conflict with beating up criminals all the time.

Due to going to school together and fighting crime together all four kids quickly become codependent.

Chapa sometimes has to spend hours or days to herself just to get away from all the stress being a superhero causes.

Bose was the first of them to get seriously hurt on a mission, forcing him on bed rest for a week, and off active field duty for at least a month.

It was the first time the others really realized that one day this job may kill them.

A few villains retired after Kid Danger "died" and more are extra careful with how they treat Danger Force, just in case.

As the kids get older they spend a lot of time making up on the schoolwork they missed when they were younger.

As the kids get older they get more and more disillusioned with the whole superhero gimmick.

They all quit being sidekicks like Henry did although at different times.

Miles quits first, deciding he's ready for a more peaceful approach.

Chapa quits next, feeling constrained by Ray and like she's ready to be an adult.

Bose leaves after her, more peacefully than the other two but not without at least one screaming match.

Mika lasts the longest but eventually has to leave to go to college and live her life.

Ray often wonders if taking in more sidekicks was truly a good idea.

Schwoz loves the kids as though they're his own.

He often gives them money (that he may or may not have taken from Ray) to allow them to go out like normal teenagers.

If Bose overuses his powers he can get migraines occasionally resulting in nose bleeds and on the worst days nausea.

The first time it happened he threw up and fainted.

It was terrifying for everyone to witness.

If Mika overuses her powers she loses her voice for about a week and can't super scream for even longer.

The overuse will make her throat swell as well, causing her to have difficulty breathing.

It's extremely painful and the only thing the others can do is give her medicine and make her soothing drinks.

When Miles overuses his powers he gets extreme vertigo.

He's also often nauseous making it near impossible to move.

It's disconcerting and no one's ever sure how long it will last.

When Chapa overuses her powers her hands and other extremities go numb.

She can still summon lightning but she has no control over the output or direction it goes leading it to be dangerous for everyone around her.

She usually just has to carry around insulation gloves and wait for her hands to regain feeling.

AN:// If anyone wants a oneshot off of some of these I'd be willing to write it.  This didn't have punctuation at first bc it was supposed to have bullet points and they wouldn't save lmao.