Meeting Jenna

Zayn POV *First night of 1D's TMH tour*

"THANKYOU BEAUTIFULS FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR US!" Louis said.

"WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!" Liam added. With that we got a reply of screams and cries from everyone stood in the crowd, looking up at us..we were their everything.

"And right guys before we go we're gonna do what we did on the Up All Night tour.." Harry said.

"We're gonna answer your questions from twitter!" Niall shouted with yet another reply of screams. "Right lets start.. Zayn? You wanna read them out?"

"Sure." I waited for the first question to come up on the screen. "Right, this ones from Kaley, it's for you Harry! If you had to, what one thing would you eat for the rest of your life?"

"Hmm, that's a hard one..maybe bread?" He looked around with a smile and their was an eruption of giggles from the audience.

"Why bread Harry?" Niall asked, a bit lost.

"Oh come on Nialler! He didn't know what to say so he said bread duh!" And there was the Louis I thought we'd lost.

"Alright guys settle down." The next question came up. "This ones for Niall and its from Jay!" I laughed inside to myself because of the name. "Pick one: Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato... Ariana Grande."

All the boys had their eyes on me as I read out the last name. Louis was holding in a laugh.

"Niall, what's your answer." I ignored them.

"Well obviously Demi!" A load of "Awww!"s came from the crowd.

"N'aww!" Harry playfully punched Niall on the arm.

"Right, this is for you Louis!" I read the next question. "It's from Sophie and it says Louis if you and another girl that wasn't El were the only two left on the planet and the future of the world was relying on you guys to have a kid, what would you do?"

"I'm sorry Sophie, but I would rather die if El wasn't there with me." He blew a kiss to Eleanor who was in the 3rd row, blushing like crazy.

"Your so cheesy mate!" Harry said.

"Cheese is good." Louis smiled.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "Liam! Have you ever asked the boys if they saw you audition for X-Factor the first time in '08? If so what did they say? That's from Amie"

"Ooh! That's a good question that is! And the answer..I never actually have so guys, have you?"

"I did!" Niall piped in.

"Same here." I raised my hand.

"I did Liam and I though you were brilliam." Harry leaned on his shoulder, the fans erupted into laughter.

"You are seriously the most cringiest person I've ever met." Liam pushed him away and stepped back from him. "Never say brilliam again!"

"What about Louis?" Niall asked.

"Nah, sorry Liam." He patted his head.

"Finally the last question and its for me! Jenna says Zayn, i know you get this a lot, but would you date a fan? I hope it can happen because Jai dated Ariana!"

I looked at the boys. "Dat-ed?"

"Yeah, didn't you hear mate?" Liam asked.

"Hear what?"

"They're done." Niall shrugged.

"Finished." Harry said.

"The End." Louis added.

"I get it guys." I snickered. "And Jenna, to answer your question..of course I would. I really mean it!"

*later, after the concert.*

The last of the fans had walked off, still hysterical from just meeting us. We were currently leaning against our tour bus, I was just finishing smoking my cigarette.

"OMG Perrie! We didn't miss them!"

"Jenna stop it!"

Perrie?

A girl with long black hair tied in a ponytail, glasses, silver hooped earrings and wearing a sky blue 'I ❤ 1D' hoody over black leggings ran upto us, dragging another girl behind her.

"Ugh!" Purple hair, leather jacket, high-tops...

"Perrie!" I ran upto her and hugged her. "How are you?"

"I'm good Zayn." She turned her attention to the other boys. "And how are you guys doing?"

"Good-"

"Fantastic-"

"Great, than-"

Jenna cleared her throat.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Boys this is my friend Jen."

"Hey Jenna."

"Sup."

"Wait, Jenna? You asked me that question right?" I asked.

"Well yeah.."

"How the fuck could I have been so stupid?" I almost punched the wall.

"Uhm Zayn? You okay there?" Louis walked towards me cautiously.

"No, Louis I'm not!" I lowered my voice. "Perrie, this is a set up isn't it?"

"Er, what is?"

"You know what!" I shouted. "Jai and Ariana didn't really break up did they? You guys.." I pointed at the boys. "Brought her." I pointed at Perrie. "And her!" I pointed at Jenna. "To trick me into saying how I love Perrie and not Ariana..wait oops!" I covered my mouth with my hands.

"So the pictures are true?" Jenna piped in.

"What pictures?" Niall asked.

"These." Jenna got a picture of me hugging Ariana next to what seemed to be a dinosaur skeleton. The museum's CCTV!

"Shit!" This time I did punch the wall. "Wait...are these on the Internet?" I said, rubbing my now bleeding hand.

"Yep!"

"How?"

"Paparazzi claim to have seen you leaving the museum with a mystery girl when we were in New York, they asked the museum for the CCTV tape." Louis hung his head. "Me and El found out and I didn't know how to tell you.."

"Wait, this is the big secret you were texting her about?" Niall turned to Louis.

"How did-"

"Niall why tell him that?" I asked shaking my head.

"So it was you two who had my phone at rehearsals?" Louis folded his arms.

"Not me just him!" I pointed at Niall.

Whilst Louis told Niall off I turned to Perrie.

"So you seriously just came with your friend here." I motioned to Jenna. "To come to our gig and that's it?" I asked Perrie.

"Yep, don't worry nobody set me up to ruin your life!" She smiled half-heartedly.

"You're sure?"

"100% Zayn." She sighed.

"Let's be on our way then.." Jenna said. That's when I actually saw her up close.

"Wait.. I've seen you before haven't I?" I asked, puzzled.

"Nope, never. Well, unless you count me meeting you in my dreams." Her blue eyes glistened. I looked back at the boys. They all looked around guiltily. I sort of pushed it out of my head, I couldn't be bothered right now.

"Whatever, bye it was nice to meet you and nice to see you again Perrie."

I walked on to the tour bus and didn't mention it again as we drove off.

*im so sorry for the shortness but I guess I just wanna give you guys something to read because I haven't updated in like forever so yeah..*