Prologue

The country of Libertalia( Would be like US in this world but with humans and anthro people in it.) had been torn by a war that had affected all the norther hemisphere. Millions of humans had died in the war. as have anthros but the most affected were the humans.

Three main factions were in this war

The Army of Odin. a group of anthro supremacist thought human to be a danger to the world and decided to kill them all off.

The Guardians of Elysium, a group of anthros in favor of equal rights to all sentient kind. Or atleast more balanced where it is based on meritocracy. 

And then are the humans. Some call them the resistance, other rebels. They have not taken an official name.

It was a war that had taken 5 years. Not to long. But the damage was done. Many if not all humans have secluded themselves from the other nations towards the southern hemisphere in south Africa, south America, and Australia.

After two months the war had ended.

The general from the Guardians of Elysium has ordered that any human survivor to be brought into they citys for asylum , or safe zones . To be brought later to the human nations as a sign of good faith, or let them enter their society again.

A sign of good faith and hope.

But the leader of the Army of Odin has ordered the opposite. Every human to be killed on sight. Obviously that was no official knowledge. Black ops operation basically of the army of Odin.

After years of hiding. and luckily having found a warehouse with food for so many years, a group of four friends, two woman  and two man, are about to leave the shelter, trying to get away from north America to the south in a boat or plane.

Not knowing that the talent of each of them will not only help them to survive but also help people they never thought possible. 

This is were their story begins.

A/N: I BLAME.... Trooper-JJH whos story Till we are One inspried me for this one.

edit: I decided that it be group of friends. Two of them married. and the other close friends, and ex-coworkers