3. Intruder Alert

As the pearl landed I look at Ruben, he looks back at me with a 'wimp' look "Oh fuck off Roo you know I don't like strangers and they were a bit strange" we started walking back home
⭐small time skip ⭐
'I can go tomorrow' I thought as I walk up the path way to be met with an open front door. Panicked hit hard "Ruben stay close to me" I wisperd to him my tail lower like my ears 'Jesus it's been a crazy day.. ' I walk in Ruben beside me as I look through the house I end at my room the door is slightly open complete darkness in side. As I mentally prepare myself of what horrors are behind my door I look at it I push the door open to then be met with a pair of red and a pair of cyan eyes"WHAT IN THE NAME OF CAROLINE CHISHOLM!!" I stumble backwards as Ruben made a high pitch squeal this seems to spook them as they dived through my FUCKING WINDOW, as I rush to see them gone "what the Mary mackilop were they doing in my room?...."

??? Pov
I look up to see a  Young Hybrid poke her head out of the destroyed window she looked a bit like the dead hybrid in that yellow bed 'Maybe her kid?..' I look over to {Redacted} he seems a bit confused?... we stayed there a bit till she went to bed she seems to think that her mother is still alive 'HOW LONG HAS SHE BEEN LEFT ALONE?!? ' {Redacted} told me that she was no threat he also wondered out loud how long she been left like this as we were leaving I could help but look back the the house and the damaged window we cause "hey {Redacted} is there a God other then X.D around because she yelled something about a 'Caroline Chisholm' and a 'Mary Mackilop'" I look at him "I don't know mate maybe there is... I'm honestly surprised that there's other people than the NPC workers and people.... "
Y/n Pov
'WHY THE HELL IS THIS HAPPENING TO MEE!!!' It was a regret to not buy a fucking lock for my door when I go out tomorrow I'll get some new locks I look at my now shattered window Ruben had been following me since scared I might get hurt hes been like this since I was young... "Hey Ruben?" he replied with a oink making me know he was listening "do you think mums ever gonna wake up and do you think. Dads gonna come home...?" O didn't here him replie as the darkness consumed me...

⭐Flashback⭐
Dad packed away more things as I messed around with the f/c communicator "Darling rhaid i fi adael i gael doctor i mam yn iawn" (Darling I have to leave to get a doctor for mum) father stated I nodded as he soon left He Won't Come Back.....

!Yandere Meter!
❤love❤

Dream 15/20
After what aphmau told him he has a small bit of sympathy for you A SMALL BIT

Sapnap 18/20
He likes crazy chicks

George 16/20
He feel bad for you and your pet

??????????? 1/10
Haven't properly met but after seeing you he felt a bit bad

?? 80/100
He's upset about these people talking to you, you are his aren't you?

⭐Friendship⭐

??????
He had found your home by accident while looking around he couldn't help but feel like you've been rob of you childhood there were nothing that pointed to a child growing up in there and he saw your mother laying there she was well kept so he new you still believed she was alive... (THAT WAS A MOUTH FULL HOLY SHI-)

Howdy author hill here how do y'all feel about this I hope you enjoyed it.! I was a bit rushed due to me making it late in the night but I hope you enjoyed it!