4.I Hate You...

I was the next day, I do my morning routine I brush my teeth,wash my hair and other stuff I stayed in my baggy PJ's as I walked down stairs I choked on my breath. My kitchen was shocked to the brim I looked down to my right to see Ruben sniffing curiously at the food "hey Roo did you do this?... " be forever there was rapid nocking at my door "NYPD OPEN UP" oh in the name of Frédéric's sake not now... I walk up to the door "wyt ti eisiau aph rwy'n brysur" (What do you want aph I'm busy)

Author pov
Aphmau stood outside she brought some other people with her for Y/N to meet Jslatt, quackity and Fundy she. Was more scared for the boys safety other then hers as dingo hybrid are know for going rouge (I'll explain at the end) after y/n yelled thought the door the 4 could hear locks and other things unlock as it opens a bit to reveal dull E/C eyes, H/l h/c hair, tuff s/c skin, ginger ears and tail with bits of white, pearly white fangs and red lighting glasses. The boys were frozen in fear jslatt nearly fainted, quackity backed away a bit and Fundy's tail was between his leg "hey welshi get ready to go to the festival also I would like to introduce to you" aphmau said to the dingo hybrid "I have no say in this do I" Y/N spoke turning on the three men with her surprisingly husky deep voice "Nope!" Suddenly aphmau pushed the door to reveal the dingoes true height maybe nine foot she seem upset about this she then went upstairs and told the four to make them self's at home while she got dressed..

Jslatt Pov
As the tall hot woman left to her room I sat on the couch "So aph tell us about your friend.. " I said aphmau had told us not to drink any liquor
"Ah well Y/N is like a massive teddy bear but NEVER HURT RUBEN UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE THE MOST PAINFUL DEATH. She loves to cook though and is a great friend to rant to or to listen to 'cuse she hears lots of things" aphmau said venom and fear laced her voice when she talked about the Ruben "Hermosa who is Ruben is he a pig" quackity said laughing a bit "yeah he is probably in Her room " aph mumbled the last bit thinking that no one would hear her "who is her? " Fundy said finally done being a pussy       "Y/n's mother was placed into a coma at the age of five later that year her father died by being ambushed when he went to find a doctor, she still believes her mother is still alive but just asleep... And due to 19 year with lack of human contact she believes he will come back and she believes her mother will wake up..."

Going rouge is when a hybrid mainly Predator hybrids can not control their animal instincts and lash out on other hybrids these can last days, months and years. A dingo hybrid years ago went Rouge in the Sashi Sashi forest killing or eating anything (Foxes, pigs, ram, sheep, goat, ducks, sheeps, kangaroos, koalas etc) this slaughter went on for 3 months
Signs of when a hybrid           is/going rouge
-eyes are pitch black with e/c iris in it
-showing fangs
-back is hunched more than usual
-claws grow
-Ears back, tail straight
You have only done this once Ruben had been taken by BARRY the butcher (he was a red kangaroo hybrid) he was going to kill Ruben let's just say Barry is missing...

❤Yandere Meter❤
Dream
Hasn't changed
Sapnap
Hasn't Changed
George
Hasn't changed
Jslatt 8/10
Fear he felt like fainting but when he heard you voice his little friend like it
Quackity 6/10
When he first saw you he was scared but when hearing your past he feels you've been robbed
Fundy 4/10
Dis fucker be fearing ya like how FUCKING TALL ARE YOU!!!
?? 80/100
HOW dare these people walk into your home!!!
???????????
Hasn't changed
⭐Friendship⭐
??????
Hasn't changed

!!!!I WILL NOT POST FOR THE NEXT 4 DAYS!!!