6.The Cult

It was nearing the end of the festival soon the fire works would go off you were currently seated between Phil and Wilbur, Wilbur blushed a lot every time you touched him by accident what you didn't notice was the glare technoblade and Tommy gave to him. "The Fire works will go off soon I always see them from my roof their gorgeous on clear nights like these..." You said half in a daydream from remembering what it looked like "y yeeaahh they w were amaZING" Eins words were slurred Tommy had fallen asleep against Techno much to his displeasure, suddenly two men walk up to the table 'Garoth and Zane' they were brothers "Hey N/N" "Hello Y/N" the two men say in sync "Garoth Zane" both boys smile at the sound of their name, before any of you could talk a speaker went off, waking up Tommy in the process."Hello all fuckers who want to see an AMAZING firework show please look 90 degrees up if you don't want to then kindly walk the fuck out" he sounded annoyed everyone looked up as the first one went off as it explodes into red and blue with little white specks to start the show you flinched at the loud noise this didn't go unnoticed by Phil he pats you on the back softly to calm you and it works surprisingly well as the next lot of fire works go off there were alot of Oooo's and Ahhhh's, that's when you smelt something strong and close....

FIRE

As soon as you picked up on it there were screaming everyone at the table looked around (Ein and pierce were not drunk at that point) there were people in red robes were throwing sticks of fire at this point everyone was standing Zane and Garoth grabed the blue brothers (see what I did there) before they could try to grab me fire flew in our direction "MEET ME AT MY HOUSE AND GET THE OTHERS" you yelled at the boys they nodded and ran off, you look at Phil, Wilber, Technoblade and Tommy. Tommy was painting as Phil tried to calm him, techno looked like he was about to start a bar fight and Wilbur seemed off in his own world "FOLLOW ME" you yelled as started to help them to my home when fire went past my face you glance back to see a red robe we then ran back home to my home.

⭐Yandere Meter⭐

❤Love❤

Dream
Hasn't changed

George
Hasn't changed

Simpnap
Hasn't changed

Jslatt
Hasn't changed

Quackity
Hasn't changed

Fundy
Hasn't changed

Technoblade 19/20
He loved how kind you were to them and how you took charge when it was needed.

Wilbur 22/30
Your hands were soft every time you touched him he got flustered, and when you took charge he felt weak in the knees

ᕲᖇᘿᗩᘻ ᙭ᕲ100/100
ᕼᘿ Sᘿᘉᖶ ᖶᕼᘿᘻ ᖶᓍ ᑢᗩᕵᖶᑘᖇᘿ ᖻᓍᑘ ᗩᘉᕲ ᘜᓰᐺᘿ ᖻᓍᑘ ᖶᓍ ᕼᓰᘻ.

⭐FRIENDSHIP⭐

Philza 31/40
He feels proud of himself for comforting you, but was concerned for your safety when fire wizzed past you.

Tommy 23/30
You looked so cool when you took action he thinks you might have looked cooler then techno!!!