Another One

Wendy lunged across the mattress, grabbing the seam of his pants and yanking them back down. She wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Come on now, one more round," she purred, trying to act seductive and not as desperate as she felt.

Hook's hand, which had intended to rip her's off of him, lingered. With her voice, his cock pressed hard against the fabric.

Wendy took notice. "There we are," she said, reaching under the fabric and palming the length. Hook's breath caught.

"Come on now, sit down," she purred again, this time more confident. Hook obeyed, sitting on the bed, right before the woman.

"I should check on my men," Hook muttered as her hands roamed up and down his cock. "The sun is rising soon."

"Your men will be fine for a few minutes," Wendy replied, pressing her lips to the back of his neck, kissing down his spine. "Or hours."

Hook took her hand that lingered on his thigh and kissed it. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her bare breasts pressed against his back.

Wendy's hands roamed around Hook's chiseled chest, her fingers tracing the lines of his muscles. The hair on his chest was soft like the hair upon his head. She rested her head against the sturdy form and closed her eyes.

"Wendy," Hook said.

"Yes?"

"Would you sit on my lap?"

Wendy released her grip on Hook's torso, allowing him to kick off his pants once again. She slid off the bed and approached him from the side.

Hook reached out for the back of her head and pulled her closer. Their lips molded into each other, hot breath mingling.

He's a good kisser, thought Wendy. Warm and firm. Better than what's-his-face from school.

Better than Peter Pan? A small voice inside her head asked.

Oh, no competition.

Wendy broke the kiss and pressed her forehead to Hook's. She could hear his heartbeat, steady and loud in her ears.

Holding onto his shoulders for balance, Wendy slid her hips down onto his cock, exhaling as it entered. With closed eyes, she tilted her head up and puckered her lips.

A soft chuckle, then the familiar feeling and taste of the ocean, greeted her. Without breaking the kiss, Wendy moved slowly up and down his dick, grinding her clit against his lower abdomen.

She felt Hook's hand search her body. It moved down her back, cupping her ass. It moved to her lower stomach, with his palm pressing against her skin, feeling his length penetrate her walls.

His mouth moved to her jaw and neck, licking and nibbling the edges. He kissed her collarbones and breasts, worshiping her as she continued to milk his cock.

The friction to her clit pushed Wendy over the edge, and her fingernails dug into his skin. With the pause in her rhythm, Hook saw the chance to take charge. As Wendy was still recovering from her orgasm, he lifted her and stood up from the bed.

"Hook! Wait, I-" Wendy squealed before being cut off by his tongue. His hook was cold against her ass cheek, but provided the support he needed to walk over to the wall and press her against it.

"Hold on tight," he whispered as the first rays of sunlight dipped into the room.