𝟬𝟱𝟯.

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
📍STL – MO📍

"If y'all ain't got no meatballs, let me know so I can leave right back outta here." Trey announced, while he walked into the backyard they had set up for Nova and Monte's baby gender reveal.

"You weren't even invited so gone ahead." Nova smacked her lips and laughed.

Sam and Tru's mom, Sanai, were also with Trey, who also had baby Tru.

"Y'all shit would be dead without me, watch out." Trey laughed.

Brooklyn made a plate for her and Seven and placed it on the table after stepping away from the food table.

"Heyy, Brook." Sanai waved at her.

"Heyy, Sanai." Brooklyn stood back up to give her a side hug.

"Hi, Samm." Brook also gave her a hug.

"Hey, siss." Sam giggled.

"Him nine monthsss. He getting biggg." Brook smiled at Tru, who was beginning to move his feet up and down as she started unbuckling him.

Brooklyn took him out and held him, as he grew hyper in her hands.

"Hiii, Truuu." Brooklyn cooed.

She loved being around Tru. He was one of those kids who instantly made her baby fever grow, with how funny he was and just him being a sweet baby.

"Da-Da-Da-Da!" He bounced around happily.

"Ma-ma! Say ma-ma." Sanai held her finger into his hand, as he continued babbling.

"Da-Da!" Baby Tru continued.

Trey stood where Monte and Kash was so he was no where near Tru.

"Everybody should be here now, right?" Nova's mom got everyone's attention from the front, as she began.

She was the event's host, therefore she arranged the most of it. The fact that both sides of her family were supportive of her and were always there for her was a positive part of Nova's family.

"Yes, ma'ammm." Nova dragged from the crowd, as she smiled.

She couldn't wait to find out what she was having. As long as the child was healthy and developing normally, she genuinely didn't care what gender she was carrying.

The majority of guests listened from their seats as Nova's mother gave out information up front.

"So, the reveal will soon begin here. If you haven't done, could you please list the gender of the baby that you believe it to be?" Nova's mom said.

"The people who do get the gender right will get a little gift. You know, not too much though." She chuckled and the crowd laughed also.

"Sum light, sum light." Monte spoke from beside her, with Nova on the other side of him.

"Mhmm." Nova's mom nodded and she took a sip from her straw.

"Maaa!" Nova shouted, when she saw her mom sipping from the alcoholic beverage.

"Huhhh!"